How did YOU find Evile?

gotta admit it was through rock band.

I then spent my last dollar to get one evile song on itunes. I got those we who are about to die. One of the best decisions I've ever made.

Found Evile on the Over Kill site. Saw them last month at Killfest. Great fuckin show!

I was reading the history of thrash metal on wikipedia and when I got to the 2000`s I read about them, saw Thrasher and Infected Nations video, got hooked, gonna see them in autumn live for the first time.

Because I am a huge Overkill fan and I saw Evile on the tour. Well that and HeavyMetal Rich told me to check them out.

well I remember back in 2007 some guy from myspace hooked me up to check out Evile. And I was like: "Cool Stuff"
but after that I didn't give them so much attention. Then back in 2008 (man I miss these days..) I saw Exodus are playing in munich! Support was Evile, Agnostic front, The Hoods etc..
Of course I went to the Concert and Evile were so fuckin awesome that night!
I became a fan immediately.

A local dive metal bar brings in some good shows. Most of the bands that play there are new to me but for $10 to 15 I enjoy checking them out. Saw Evile with Gama Bomb and Bonded by Blood. Attendance was pathetic but all three bands still put on a killer show. Bought both Enter the Grave and Infected Nations at the show and now I am hooked.

Marita, a good friend of Ol and great of mine talked to me about the band and I had not heard of them. She gave me a link to their myspace and that was it. I don't know how many times I have been to see them since but I must be in the teens. Adding 2 more dates this weekend. Really looking forward to it!

I started getting really into Thrash, I then looked for bands in the new wave scene on Wikipedia, and Evile sounded like the most promising. I went and listened to them (This was a month before Infected Nations) and fell in love.

I first heard of them over at the Exodus boards. I can't remember if it was Matt or Ol was on there and there was discussions about their band. Checked them out and loved what I heard. This was around the time of the Hell demo. Probably 2005 or 06?