Thrashy Vocals

jakobg223

New Metal Member
Oct 16, 2017
Does anyone have any sort of idea on what I can do to learn how to do thrashy vocals? What I am talking about specifically is stuff like Matt Heafy in Trivium's "The Crusade" or James Hetfield in And Justice for all.
If anyone has any links to things or knowledge of their own that would be awesome.

Also here's sort of a good example of what I'm talking about:

Your thrash vocals will improve after a nice long cock sucking session. The bigger and blacker the better

Have you tried to record your attempts at singing thrash vocals and using those as a starting point? I think that could help. :kickass:

Reactions: Raven_Black
Have you tried to record your attempts at singing thrash vocals and using those as a starting point? I think that could help. :kickass:
I have tried, however it feels like I'm not starting in the right place, as in I feel there is a technique I should use that I don't know about.

I think I'm quite good at death/black vocals but I can't do Tom Araya styled vocals for shit - when I try they really aggravate my throat. Which is weird because they're less harsh but I find them to be painful.