Trivium - The Crusade.......NO IMPROVEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me out here. When or where exactly does this band sound anything like Metallica? Give me a riff to riff example and I'll conceed, but to the best of my knowledge, the comparison is absurd.

Décadent said:
Help me out here. When or where exactly does this band sound anything like Metallica? Give me a riff to riff example and I'll conceed, but to the best of my knowledge, the comparison is absurd.

Oh great i know you from Hail Metal.com :-x

And to answer your question listen to Anthem (We Are The Fire) the intro riff sounds alot like something Metallica would have wrote in the old days

Nemesis666 said:

And to answer your question listen to Anthem (We Are The Fire) the intro riff sounds alot like something Metallica would have wrote in the old days

Are you sure your Metallica mp3's aren't just relabelled Iron Maiden tracks? I'm listening to Anthem right now and it sounds nothing like Metallica. Other than the weak attempts at copying James' already weak style (yeh-eah, oh yeah, woa-oah), this sounds like stadium rock, including the absurd solos.

Nemesis666 said:
Then why did you just post in this thread...
Because you asked for opinions.

Edit:
Mine: Trivium are awful wannabe-metal pop hardcore bullshit and probably always will be.

It's fucking trivium... why bother listening to it? It's poser old-school wearing t-shirt "metal". Listening to something worthwhile instead.

Thoth-Amon said:
It's fucking trivium... why bother listening to it? It's poser old-school wearing t-shirt "metal". Listening to something worthwhile instead.

Maybe because I like it?

I'm sick of metal elitists like you saying that every band who isn't tr00 or kvlt sucks. I have a wide taste of music. I don't listen to strictly one genre of music because I like to keep myself open.

lol, metal elitists. idiots always bring up the tr00 and kvlt bullshit. Shut the fuck up. Trivium just isnt good. its rehashed Metallica riffs that were decent back in 86, and have been done by hundreds of bands. fucking move on!

Nemesis666 said:

I cannot believe you just wrote that. Please give me an example of which Metallica songs Anthem sounds like. The only thing they've copied is Anthem (We are the Fire) or Welcome Home (Sanitarium)......get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.