Trivium-The Crusade

So I like it, the guitars are good, but it just sounds alot like a mix of Pantera and metallica, what do you guys think?
First off, it sounds NOTHING like Pantera. Not even close. The comparisons to early Metallica and Testament are accurate. There is still some modern influence, which is expected, I guess. It's a solid album; glad they got rid of those terrible screams. They've always been great musically, but vocally sucked.

Solid album. 80/100.

Huge improvement from the last album. I'm glad they cut that horrible throat singing for the clean vox.

The music is pretty decent, but they still use those same annoying fucking metalcore harmonies...there'll be a part that's really cool and heavy and then they'll bust out some crappy solo harmonies. At least do the harmonies well.

A friend of mine who listens to nothing but mainstream shit burned this CD for me and told me I'd like it. The music sounds alright, but the vocals are absolutely nothing special. Sounds very generic overall. Same guy also told me I'd like Avenged Sevenfold when they first came out.:ill: