Trivium - The Crusade.......NO IMPROVEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweptbackFlame

twitch.tv/SweptbackFlame
Oct 4, 2006
Canada
Ok is it just me or are they trying to do what Metallica did back in there Thrash days... alot of there riffs sound so much like Metallica and it's just sickening, It's a good album i just don't think this style improved them, plus Matt Heafy shouldn't have stopped his growls or whatever you call it.

But anyways what do you guys think of the new album! If you've heard it

Im not saying it sucks...Im just saying that they sound too much like they want to be like the next Metallica, Im not ehre to start a flamming of the band thread

That point has been made a thousand times and one over, and I doubt there's much to actually be discussed, but since it's asking opinions, I figure it's OK to get a few "opinions" (derisions, probably, but I digress) on the album for the time being.

There are 2 songs, I can't remember which but anyways it wasn't even like Thrash sounded more like Slow riffs or something idk but, yeah most of it is similar, Matt shouldn't haveve changed his vocals ways, cause IMO the vocals on Ascendancy were fucking "A"

correct me if im wrong where? The Crusade is what you call Metalcore singing, Ascendancy doesn't, well maybe a few but it's not that metalcore, except what they recently wrote

haha this is streaming from the nme site? thats pretty weird, i fucking hate nme but i would never have expected them to cover trivium

Hanger 18 said:
Ascendancy is completely metal-core, screaming then soft vocals....then screaming. Understand these things then come back to me.

Whatever, you know everything im sorry...:puke:

If you don't like metalcore, then why the fuck are you posting here, maybe some people here would like to give there thoughts on the matter,

And yeah your basically saying Lamb Of God's vocalist is metalcore when there's nothing metalcore about his voice

Lamb of God are Metal-core/N.W.O.A.H.M. I'm posting here because I downloaded the album, so I can give my views and say whatever the fuck I want as long as i'm within the guidelines of this forum.

You are probably more of an expert on the matter than I am. Oh how was the Bullet For My Valentine gig anyway?

You know it was probably one of the best metal shows you could probably ever fucking go to! *sarcasm*

So what if i like Bullet For My Valentine, I have as much right to listen to them as you do, no wait, i forgot you hate metalcore, and you listen to Trivium, that's sad that u say you dislike metalcore and you tell me that you downloaded the new Trivium album, when u just listened to metalcore

It is a good album, good music but bad singing. I wonder how Trivium would be if they had a death metal vocalist instead of (random chinese sings here).

Status
Not open for further replies.