Three most brutal US bands -today-

since when does brutal=good?

Anyways, I'd say Hate Eternal, 'cause its fucking br00tal AND its technical, AND its well written, AND it doesn't sound like someone vomiting on a mic while a drum machine cranks away (*cough* MOrtician *cough*)

(*cough* MOrtician *cough*)

yeah i know.,..,sigh.,.i need brutal vox with technical shredding like Krisiun or Insision.,.,.hmmm i love Cannibal Corpse but not for lead only rhythm.,..,. Any technical/brutal death metal from US?

Originally posted by Smekermann

That sentence hurts my brain.
but that's the real is...i like the old CANNIBAL CORPSE....but they still maintain it,although it become less brutal........yeah,i know,it might hearts you brain.......i'm also fans of them.....

p/s:i like a guttural/gore vocal.......like DYING FETUS,CARCASS,INGROWING did....

Mortician it's not a great band...well, they're right,but your lyrics and gutural vocals are absolutely funny and brutal...and mmmm well, they are in my collection like Cannibal,Malignancy,Dying Fetus,Leukorrhea,Broken Hope,etc

Now if you like technical/Brutal Death...I recommend(bands from US):

- Nile
- Vile
- Hate Eternal
- Incantation

Originally posted by Smekermann
I meant it hurts my brain in a grammatical sense. But then I looked at your location. Sorry =0((((

what??
is it my grammar are really wrong??sorry,i'm not good in english....but i can still talk in english...hehehehehe...sorry for the uncorrect-grammatical sentence....you should have a brain-tortured because of my words...hehehehhe...

anyway,in asia,we also have a brutal death metal band called VILE,but this band hailing from INDONESIA...due of the same name of an american VILE,their change their name to ABSOLUTE DEFIANCE,and their all are really torturing my brain because of their ultra brutal musick!!!you all sohuld try this!!!

p/s:indonesian has too many brutal death/grind metal band!!!!

Thanks for the support , we will come and crush Maryland to bits, garauntee you the crime rate will go up after we are done.

Three most brutal US bands -today-
The Red Chord
Vehemence
Origin

ARENT WE FORGETTING!

DEEDS OF FLESH, DISGORGE, DEPRECATED, DECRPIT BIRTH, DYING FETUS, NILE, CANNIBAL CORPSE, GORGASM, INSIDIOUS DECRIPTANCY, VIRAL LOAD, DEVOURMENT, CATTLE DECAPITATION, SUFFOCATION, BROKEN HOPE, DISENCARNATE, RESURRECTION, DEMMOLITION HAMMER, HATE ETERNAL, IMMOLATION, VILE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE

TO MY KNOWLEDGE, RIGHT OFF THE BATT