Threshold for ProgPower 6!!!

Torn2Shreds

Jan 3, 2005
New Jersey
I think it would be great to see the mighty Threshold come back over to the States again for another appearance at ProgPower!!!! I was there when they played PP3 and did not know of their music at the time. When I heard "Ravages of Time", "Turn On Tune In" and "Phenomenon" live at the show, the song really stuck with me. After that show I bought Crtical Mass and then the rest of the catalog soon after.

So who's with me??

Right HERE - definitely.

THRESHOLD was the whole reason I wanted to go to PP3 (after attending PP2 and loving it) but I was NOT able to make it and that really bummed me out to miss the band's first US appearance.

Threshold is a necessity on the PP6 roster :headbang: - they had a cut on the PP5 compilation so we know they still have interest in the festival at least...

Absolutely. Threshold being there would do a lot to get me to save enough money to make it down this year. They were fantastic at PP3, and ever since then I've been dying to see them again.

Yes.. Threshold is a very good band, Subsurface is a good album, and will be good seem them at PP 6, but for the prog part i prefer to see Anthony Arjen Lucassen's STAR ONE :hotjump: :hotjump:

I certainly would like them back. I had never heard them before PPIII. I started off in my seats listening. Halfway through I just had to make it out on the floor. Right after, I went out and got two of their albums. I have them all now.

Threshold is one of the reasons I am now hooked on PP. I was just not expecting to like an unknown band that much, and Glenn hasn't steered me wrong on many others.

Steve in Philly

Sautherom said:
Yes.. Threshold is a very good band, Subsurface is a good album, and will be good seem them at PP 6, but for the prog part i prefer to see Anthony Arjen Lucassen's STAR ONE :hotjump: :hotjump:
Star One would be cool to see. Me personally, I'd like to Iron Savior