Threshold singles box set announced

This is looking good!! I'm looking forward to hearing it all!
I've never heard of Threshold playing any of their alternative tracks live, has it ever been done?

You're right... I hadn't thought of that one.
That reminds me, I haven't listened to that album in ages... its about time I put it on again I think.

I was about to write "I HATE YOU!" but thought I would check the mail box first.

And Earl (our ever reliable postie) has crossed valleys and rivers for me too - Paradox has arrived:hotjump:

I don't know what to do first - read the booklet, look at the sleeves or listen to the new tracks, or the reworked ones or an old fave from the cassette days. Maybe I'll take the wrapper off first

Maybe it would be fairest to set a "comments date and time" so everyone gets a chance to sample it first for themselves.

But in case someone can't help themselves and breaks cover here's a warning to readers of this thread

SPOILERS MAY FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was about to write "I HATE YOU!" but thought I would check the mail box first.

That's a good plan... I would hate for us all to fall out just because I beat you to it!! :Smug:

Sorry. I know it's not a competition.

Hey, stop the spoilers, since they are shipping from UK it will take a bit longer for the non-uk residents to get the parcel!

I have several things I'm bursting to say, but I'll sit on them a bit longer. By which time I'll have forgotten what they were...:)

Rob - I only said MAY follow - I won't be posting any info about it yet. Besides I'll be busy. But someone will at some point so that's just a warning for readers who are happy to wait for their copy befoe knowing all about.

Gilbo - well if I had been a day off I would have got it at 11am, sadly had to wait until I got in. But well worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very impressed wth CCNow -payment not taken 'til ysterday at point of despatch

Roll on Essence of Progression

I have it too! It's my new favourite piece of Thresholdania that I own!

Looks beautiful, I'm off to buy a silver pen tomorrow so that the inevitable autographs will compliment the design :cool: