Threshold singles box set announced

Where are you going? Trip to Finland?

I really wish yours would arrive as it's unbearable not talking about the content. Do you realise what you are doing to us?

You see on page 2 of the booklet...

Paradox = TREASURE BOX !

It's amazing to hear certain tracks in such different versions, especially.......

Or the previously unreleased versions like.........................

Yes, on page 2 of the booklet, it's true that .........................

All you lucky owners will know what I'm on about and fill in the missing space, you other unlucky ones, keep guessing, and missing out on a real treat. :p

Having to change discs so often kind of puts me back into the old days of turning good old vinyl records. Same sort of ritual - nice! :)

Paradox = TREASURE BOX !

It's amazing to hear certain tracks in such different versions, especially.......

Or the previously unreleased versions like.........................

Yes, on page 2 of the booklet, it's true that .........................

All you lucky owners will know what I'm on about and fill in the missing space, you other unlucky ones, keep guessing, and missing out on a real treat. :p

Having to change discs so often kind of puts me back into the old days of turning good old vinyl records. Same sort of ritual - nice! :)

Nice promo work there! :wink:

Hmm, 8 CD's. Surely they must be scraping the bottom of the barrel by now after all these fans's-only and unplugged CD's? I bought it anyway on the back of everything else Threshold I have owned and as always the standard is absolutely awesome. They are the only band who have never produced one bad song. I love the packaging though I wish I had a CD autochanger!

"Safe to Fly" acoustic version and the slightly poppy "Long Way Home" are standouts at the moment.

I don't think so. These rare tracks have been requested by fans, so that's what we got delivered beyond our wildest dreams.

I love the packaging too; class. Will it be available at the gig in London on November or should I tell my mates to buy it now!

Besides, even if they are running out of archive material, what's stopping them to (re-)record more?

I got an e-mail saying my copy is waiting for me. Going to explore it thoroughly in a few hours. :devil: