Threshold singles box set announced

Yeah, I've got it working in Internet Explorer... but it's inactive in Opera. All the CD links don't work, but the t-shirt ones do. Very strange.

I was going to wait until the tour to pick this up, but don't know how limited it is?

I think you may have visited the shop as the shutters were being closed - there is now a message saying the shop is shut until after the Essence of Progression dates are done

"The Threshold shop will now be closed until after the tour. So if you want to buy the new singles box set or other merchandise items, you'll have to come to a show"

I have listened at least one time each cd, so I can correct the list I did! First thing that comes up to my ears is that some of the songs already released are actually different!

In particular:

CD 2
1. Sunseeker (radio version) -> it's a brand new radio edit, based on the 2001 mix of the song. The version on Decadent (and on Critical Energy) has a longer intro.

CD 4
1. Freaks (radio version) -> it is a completely different version from the previous edit. And, IMHO, doesn't flow as good, but it's probably because my ears are used to the other two versions.
2. Voyager II (urban version) -> sounds slightly remixed, plus the ending has been shortened, if I don't go wrong. Should compare it to the version on Decadent.

As for Change and Virtual Isolation, they sound pretty much the same but I'm not 100% sure