Thunderstone's "Tools Of Destruction"

ashaman7122

Crazy on a ship of fools
Dec 11, 2002
I just found this in stock at www.nehrecords.com. It'll be a little spendy, but you can lay your hands on the thing now. I cancelled my $11 CD Universe pre-order (release date 06/24/05) to order from NEH. I love that site. They primarily carry the lighter side of metal (melodic rock, AOR, etc.) in their inventory, so I don't order as much as I would like to from them. Sometimes, though, I'm surprised at the music they do bring in. Also, they are extremely fast in getting stuff out, and they don't advertise stuff as being "in stock" and then fuck you with a backorder.

I have noticed lately that they have been really good at scoring AFM, Nuclear Blast, and Frontiers releases way early...but there is a cost associated with those releases. Recently, I've managed to get Masterplan, Starbreaker, Circle II Circle, Rob Rock, and now Thunderstone before I've seen them anywhere else.

Anyway...there's my plug for the site.

Any other Thunderstone fans out there?

Rock on!

I love thunderstone. I wish that they would tour every once and a while. I have yet to hear their new album, but I am dying to hear it. I think there other albums are good.

Keep rockin!
saMetal

dtmetalfan69 said:
I love thunderstone. I wish that they would tour every once and a while. I have yet to hear their new album, but I am dying to hear it. I think there other albums are good.

Keep rockin!
saMetal

NEH has samples of all songs on the album on their site...check it out!

Rock on!

Im a fan of both NEH Records, and Thunderstone.

Recent purchases from there include....

Lalu - Oniric Metal
Rob Rock - Holy Hell
Headrush - S/T
Imaginary - Long Lost Pride
Thunderstone - Tools Of Destruction

Upcoming purchases from NEH...

Torben Enevoldsen - Flying Solo
Xsavior - Kalaeidiscope
Royal Hunt - Paper Blood
Soulskinner - Tomorrow Never Comes

Thunderstone tours plenty, just not in the US. *sob*

I dl'd a copy a few weeks ago, waiting for the official release over here. I don't like it *quite* as much as the first two, but it's still pretty good stuff from them.

I have heard that Tools of Destruction is their best work to date, I have not yet personally heard it. However several metal sites that have reviewed it have been giving 5/5 or 10/10, so I dont know you make the decision once you hear it.

Also drumRman excellent pickup with the LaLu and the Rob Rock both excellent cds.