Thy art is murder-Slaves beyond death instrumental cover/mix [RAW TRACKS INCLUDED]

matteo95

Mar 12, 2016
Instrumental cover and mix of the song "Slaves Beyond Death" from Thy Art Is Murder's fourth studio album, DEAR DESOLATION, out this month! Recorded, mixed and mastered by me. A link to the folder including all the raws is in the video description! EDIT: thanks for noticing me problems of consistency regarding the tracks,unfortunately I won't be able to re upload the folder until the 23,as soon as I go back home I'll do it. I'm really sorry!

Last edited:
Siqq..whats the drum mapping? Slate, Toontrack, GGD? Just curious...
Toontrack mapping! Superior drummer..actually I was thinking about including the drum map in every instrumental folder I make,since sometimes can be a problem!

Nah...all good. Did you take it from a Tab? I saw the Midi Notes have some tiny time shifts
A drummer made this for me with an e-kit,actually the tempo changes a lot in this song! There's one tab online but is not accurate at all.

Shit does not line up...could you please consolidate the files? I'm NOT!!!!! trying to be an asshole but also the guitars labled left right are both stereo panned 100% to the left.

I mean if want to share you stems thats amazing and it seems played well but try harder to provide the stuff organized. I bet you want it the same way from your clients.

Thanks for the stems :)

Last edited:
Shit does not line up...could you please consolidate the files?
Right now I can't until the end of the month,I'm on holiday and I don't have the pc with me! You mean line up with the grid? Shouldn't be hard,guitar left starts at the beginning and the other tracks at beat 9 if I'm not wrong! Check the tempo map text file I put in the folder!

That's what I mean. I'll do it myself. But why does it start on 2 instead of 1? Importing all files at oncxe it will fuck it up. That's why yopu should consolidate everything. :cool:

And copy and paste is realy obvious. Just saying. ;););)

Attachments

• Unbenannt.png
    Unbenannt.png
    317.5 KB · Views: 15
Your track is mega man! Really fat sounds which I'm digging.

I couldn't for the life of me get the raw tracks and drums to sync up though so I'll wait for your reupload.

Awesome work though, sounds killer. What drums did you use by the way?

Thank you so much! I will re upload,but I think that if you be careful with the tempo file it should work,a lot of people have been able to make a mix! I will make sure everything being more consistent anyway! For the drums I used superior drummer metal foundry expansion,doubling the kick and snare with Steven slate drums samples!
Your track is mega man! Really fat sounds which I'm digging.

I couldn't for the life of me get the raw tracks and drums to sync up though so I'll wait for your reupload.

Awesome work though, sounds killer. What drums did you use by the way?

Thanks again btw! I'm sorry for the guitar tracks export,they sound both panned left(if I'm not wrong) but inside the daw in stereo you will be able to pan them correctly!
Thank you so much! I will re upload,but I think that if you be careful with the tempo file it should work,a lot of people have been able to make a mix! I will make sure everything being more consistent anyway! For the drums I used superior drummer metal foundry expansion,doubling the kick and snare with Steven slate drums samples!

The tracks have been all exported to mono, in order to be panned internally in the daw! Also I added a couple more infos about the tempo and instruments.