Time Requiem

I have an album by them...The Inner Circle of Reality or something...I love it. The songs are all really solid and some of the ideas are really clever. I'd have to say that I'm interested in hearing more from these guys.

I have an album by them...The Inner Circle of Reality or something...I love it. The songs are all really solid and some of the ideas are really clever. I'd have to say that I'm interested in hearing more from these guys.

Get Optical Illusion. I like it a lot, particularly The Talisman, Ocean Wings, and the title track. The last track is really good, too.

I'll have to check out The Inner Circle... if it's as good as Optical Illusion, it'll no doubt be great.

Inner Circle of Reality is great, other stuff is questionable. If you like this stuff then be sure to check out Richard Andersson's other stuff like Majestic and Space Odyssey.

no offense but.. bah I'm so sick of threads about TR - from what I've heard of them they just sounded like SyX clones to me and I wasn't impressed at all.. thats my opinion though, but in answer to your original question.. yes alot of us have heard of them..

Yep. The first Adagio album was just an "unofficial" lineup of people from other bands. It should be obvious that the keys are done by him because they sound distinctly like his playing, also, the key player they got "officially" Kevin Codfert plays a lot different on the newer two Adagio albums.