To all four of the remaining Freedom Call fans..

What the fuck was that shit?? I've never really checked out Freedom Call's stuff before, and suffice it to say after watching that crap I probably never will.

Okay Milton you win. Freedom Call does suck. No one can ever try to argue with you about it again. :lol:

Okay Milton you win. Freedom Call does suck. No one can ever try to argue with you about it again. :lol:

:lol::lol:

See?!?! AND THEN YOU PEOPLE THINK I WAS BEING TOO HARD ON THEM!!!

So now they've tried to be like new Edguy... You know, I always made fun of the fact that they do a lot of stuff that many many other bands have done before... from sounding like A, to changing their style and sounding like B, to writing songs with questionable songtitles. Sure, I'm sure they're not doing on purpose... but...

Another Day (Dream Theater)
Freedom Call (Angra)
Carry On (Angra)
Farewell (Kamelot)
The Wanderer (many bands, ok)
Eternity (many bands, ok)
The Spell (Kamelot)
Hunting High and Low (Stratovarius)
Starlight (Helloween)
Mother Earth (Within Temptation)

:lol: You can't help it!

I have been a big time defender of Freedom Call. I think their last few have gotten worse and worse. I dont have audio at work here at the moment so I cant hear how this sounds.....I have a bad feeling.

Upon watching it a second time, I actually kinda like it. It looks like they're having fun. It's not a song I'd listen to over and over again, but the video is goofy and that makes me smile.

(Sorry, they won me over with the superhero costumes..

Upon watching it a second time, I actually kinda like it. It looks like they're having fun. It's not a song I'd listen to over and over again, but the video is goofy and that makes me smile.

(Sorry, they won me over with the superhero costumes..

Sorry Nina, but this song is an embarrassment even for Freedom Call.. :lol: then again, I don't think a simgle song in their catalogue is good, so...

I have been a big time defender of Freedom Call. I think their last few have gotten worse and worse.

Their first three are really enjoyable and they deserve a place on any power metal fan's shelf. I always thought they had a great distinct sound (very recognizable), great vocals, and killer choruses.

The 4th and 5th albums were still enjoyable, but a little stale. I haven't gotten around to the Shadowking album.

As for that new song in the video...yeah it's Freedom Call + crappy silly era-Edguy, but it's decent. I do hope the rest of album will have some more "serious" stuff. As for the video itself, they're having fun and getting people to talk about them....

Say what you will to bash Freedom Call, but I'll take them over half the newer generic power metal bands that are still trying to keep power metal alive...

And this is one of my all time favorite power metal songs/anthems....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea you know its bad when even I'm not a Freedom Call fan haha. As for the song, and the rest of the album? Laughable.

ok, when I saw this my first thought was, "No matter what it sounds like, I am going to say I like it just to troll everyone" but after watching it, I do actually kind of like it. It is stuck in my head right now. "Bang, Bang, Oh, OHHHHHH!"

And I LOVE the video.

I'm definitely a Freedom Call fan but I'll admit their last three albums have been really hit or miss and nowhere near as good as the first three.

That said, I liked this song.