To all of you shredders out there!

NSGUITAR

Oct 26, 2009
Would you guys be interested in doing a collaboration type track? Sort of a guitar dual thing between all of us who'd like to participate? Could turn into a 10 minute shredathon which is sweet!

I've done this in the past and love the way it turns out. It's a lot of fun.

This is a cool idea, but a TEN MINUTE shredathon is way too much :lol:
I honestly couldn't listen to a song that had that much shredding in it.

I'd do jazz if I was actually good enough :erk:
I dunno, maybe just some shorter songs that are actually structured quite well and this could work really well. As long as it doesn't sound like one of those blatant backing-tracking-to-shred-over type songs.

Maybe first people to send in their track is what goes on the track sort of thing then?

Still have to make a track to shred over! lol

This sounds like a cool idea, a mesh of a bunch of styles from this forum, I expect a unique assortment of soloing. I might be in, only might though because my guitar skills might have diminished because of a lack of guitar. :lol:

Once I get my Hellraiser soon, I'll decide for sure.

btw, if the song is not yet done, can I request that the tempo of the track would not be over 170 BPM, atleast on my section? My current skills speed wise are at their limit around 180-190, and I would rather not "program" my whole performance with editing.

Cool guys. I'll throw up a backing track pretty soon. I'll take all of your requests and make a kewl track!