Shredders!!!

I'm glad someone metioned Ron Thal- Sick bastard he is
Scottie Mishoe - he does some whacked out slap tecnique
Uli Jon Roth - He can be blamed for starting all the shred shit

Originally posted by Troyanasy

Scottie Mishoe - he does some whacked out slap tecnique

i have downloaded a video from chopsfromhell site....

and i find it terrible!

this man slap is really bad!

no groove,not clean only speed...

i suggest you to listen to buckethead slapping technique for a serious style...

:cool:

Originally posted by Mr. Shred-ididle
Francesco Fareri - The fastest man alive. A total freekazoid in his sweeps. All shred and no melody is what I heard in his mp3's but still, you gotta give him credit for being the fastest guy in the world. And last and definatly least..
Yngwie Malsmsteen - Biggest ego in the shred world. You've heard one solo wou've 'em all. But he started the whole "Neo-Classical Shred" thing. Without him the shred would not be the same (Mabey for the better:confused:)
:

Wrong, the fastest guitar player is called Pauls and lives in Norway Bergen (cant remember his first name). He doesnt create music and he is a total asshole acording to a friend of mine. He said that he had stopped playing guitar, because it was to easy. Technique isnt all my friend. He ended up in guinnes book of records about 2 years ago. He played some scales up and down. You cant really hear anything because his fingers go to fast. But who the fuck cares. And I hate people who ditch Malmsteen for his ego. Its the music that counts. Has anyone noticed him in the Cowboys from hell video?

Wrong, the fastest guitar player is called Pauls and lives in Norway Bergen (cant remember his first name). He doesnt create music and he is a total asshole acording to a friend of mine. He said that he had stopped playing guitar, because it was to easy. Technique isnt all my friend. He ended up in guinnes book of records about 2 years ago. He played some scales up and down. You cant really hear anything because his fingers go to fast. But who the fuck cares. And I hate people who ditch Malmsteen for his ego. Its the music that counts. Has anyone noticed him in the Cowboys from hell video?

Well fenrisulven,

That guy really does sound like an a-hole. WHAT A FUK-FAG ( New saying at school. Pronounced FkFg as you say it super fast)!!!! Guys like that piss me off so bad. To good for guitar ay? BULLSHIT!!!!

And about Yngwie, you say its all about the music, well I agree with you. But his ego shows in his music (Making it selfish and boring). I don't care if he is an a-hole as long as the music sounds good. But his doesn't

What about Terry Syrek. He has some super-insane-shred lines but also plays very emotionally and melodicly. Check him out!!!!

Later, FkFg's (Only kidding)