To all of you shredders out there!

I'd love to participate - I can't exactly "shred", but I've done some guest solos for Sneapsters in the past that can be heard on my personal myspace, and all the songs on my EP have a solo I'm damn proud of (thinly-veiled self-promotion alert :D), so you guys can listen and deem if I'm worthy! (all but "Forever Bound" have a guest solo, however, so you can refer to the myspace page or .txt file in the .zip archive to see which are mine)

Do you guys want this track to be straight up metal with a little jazzy progression in the middle, or what? I'll be starting it tonight.

I made good experience with shit like that. I did a guitar battle with our sneapsters Ola, Marcus, Keregioz, Carlos, James "the shred" and Oliver "Azistenostora". Wasn´t really easy to mix the different guitar sounds, but the result is cool. Check it out..for those, who didn´t know it yet. And yeah, I´d be aboard...(my solo is the one after Carlos´s clean solo)

Guest Solos on "The Gunslinger´s Ka" - in correct order- played by Ola Englund (Scarpoint, Feared), Marcus Hedwig (Apex Predator), Oliver Lucas, Carlos Alvarez (Shadowdance), Felix Neumann, James Stephenson (The Black Stymphalian) & Kimon Zeliotis (Escalation)

Last edited by a moderator:
Id love to add a short solo, ive always wanted to participate in some forum song but never found
anything that interested me until i saw this!

I can bring some neo-classical shred to the song!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to participate - I can't exactly "shred", but I've done some guest solos for Sneapsters in the past that can be heard on my personal myspace, and all the songs on my EP have a solo I'm damn proud of (thinly-veiled self-promotion alert :D), so you guys can listen and deem if I'm worthy! (all but "Forever Bound" have a guest solo, however, so you can refer to the myspace page or .txt file in the .zip archive to see which are mine)

^^^^ See this COMPLETE and utter BULLSHIT!

Marcus YOU my friend are a great guitar player!

Sorry guys. I've recently been hit by a super busy wave :(. I'm trying my hardest to make a simple track for this, but stuff keeps snatching me up.