To all the German guys

Wolff

New Metal Member
May 9, 2001
I saw Juve-Leverkusen today and I was utterly pleased with the result. I didn't think that the Bundesliga champs would just rollover lik that.

Anyways, happy Juve won.

Cheers.

corrections...
Kein Mitleid für die Mehrheit (whatever that's supposed to mean)
Mein Hut ist aus Käse (the cheese-guys are actually the Dutch)
Diese Frau hat eine große Fotze (embarassing indeed)

:loco:

While the majority of German fans were able to blank out the nation's 5-1 thrashing by England when their side qualified for the World Cup, one young player is having to relive the harrowing experience over and over and over again.
Germany Under-19 star Sebastian Kneissl must suffer until September after he foolishly bet against Sven's boys in Munich.

Like Germany, Kneissl lost heavily and the 18-year-old has been cleaning the boots of three team-mates ever since. "I have got to do it for a whole year," he groaned.

Never mind Sebastian. At least, unlike your friends, you don't have to live with the awful truth that you profited from the blackest day in German football history.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grüß Gott, Wolff !!! It seems like you are more german than any of us in this forum ;) I hope for you, that you aren´t a fan of Bayern Munich, even if you are not from Bavaria. But you have outet yourself, never use "Nah" if you try to hide your real location :)

Originally posted by Frodnat
Grüß Gott, Wolff !!! It seems like you are more german than any of us in this forum ;) I hope for you, that you aren´t a fan of Bayern Munich, even if you are not from Bavaria. But you have outet yourself, never use "Nah" if you try to hide your real location :)

San Francisco is my real location.
And no, I can not stand Beyern Munich, and the little arrogant prick that goes by the name of Effenberg... oh well don't they call 'em FC Hollywod?

Zwei Philosophen treffen sich; der eine sagt: "Guten Morgen!"; der andere lächelt erfreut, dann geht er stirnrunzelnd weiter und denkt bei sich: "Was hat er damit wohl gemeint?"

Congrats to the 2002 world cup drawing, Irland, South Arabia and Cameroon, not so bad. At least compared to us poor Sweds, a England whit a swedish coach, unpredictable Nigeria and Argentina.

Originally posted by saga
At least compared to us poor Sweds, a England whit a swedish coach, unpredictable Nigeria and Argentina.

i am sorry for you guys ...
but if you finish in the 2 first places, you probably do the same as in 94 ...

for France, i don't know what to think ... we have a quite easy group i think, but after that, all our games will be hard ...
if we want to win the WC, my previsions are we should play :
France - England
France - Brazil
France - Argentina
France - Italy of Portugal (final)

if we do it, there won't be any people left to say we were lucky, right ?