To anyone thats been at a recent concert

Dreams are immortal, dude. ;)
In Budapest, as Tee said it was Morpheus.
I would like to congratulate them on their sound (it was better than Nvrmr's) and I can say that they starting leaving a great impression on me: Really good and loud singing (in Hungarian) nice themes, well perofrmed songs...
But they stopped leaving a good impression when, after having played one Iced Earth cover (from SWTWC - dont remember the title: see the sadness in their eyes...), they had to play one more IE cover.
Anyhow I liked them (except for the persisting to IE) and if smbd knows smtg about them, a link or smtg, plz post it here.

indeed. although, it may happen one day.

ahh Iced Earth. good band, but not something i'd want to cover. as long as it sounded good *shrugs shoulders* my band covers Metallica, Slayer, and Death... sure, a good deal of covers, but it adds some variety

iced earth song you were thinking of metalized is prob melancholy as for iced earth will their frigen awsome well were now that barlow left their nothing, seeing thye got the high pitched guy from judas priest to replace- in other news marco(vocalist) left the haunted to become a brick layer what the hell that sucks

dead6skin6mask6 said:
indeed. although, it may happen one day.

ahh Iced Earth. good band, but not something i'd want to cover. as long as it sounded good *shrugs shoulders* my band covers Metallica, Slayer, and Death... sure, a good deal of covers, but it adds some variety
Try covering smtg from "Burnt Offerings". That is the REAL IE stuff for me.
And don't worry IE DO sound like Metallica a lot. At least to my ears. ;)

metalskater7 said:
iced earth song you were thinking of metalized is prob melancholy as for iced earth will their frigen awsome well were now that barlow left their nothing, seeing thye got the high pitched guy from judas priest to replace- in other news marco(vocalist) left the haunted to become a brick layer what the hell that sucks
Yes that is the song.
As for the replacement, I only have to say that it is a waste for Owens to go to IE. To me he sings much better than Barlow. Just check "Heart of a killer"

he may be good but i don't thik his style will fit in IE at all, will sound all wierd barlow was perfect for the band
-james