To anyone who said I wasn't ugly...

... take a look at this. I got owned hard by Facebook :lol: Look at how the best pic of me was rated on facebook:

lolowned.png

:lol: Pretty funny if you ask me! I always said I was ugly, this proves it.

it was probably guys(males) who voted. u don't have a tan nor "pecks" burstg through your tshirt so they don't like you.

i'm an unbiased person, i'm not friends with you and i don't know. i think u are good looking. and i'm not saying that to make u feel better because i couldn't give a shit if u felt better or worse.. i don't know you.

oh. and I don't have a major defect nor am i ugly. so it's not like i'm trying to bump uglies with a fellow ugly. I can get laid without the conveniency of low self esteem.

I only replied cause I'm procrastinating. i'm supposed to be studying chaucer or stats.

^just wondering but did you ever post a photo in the thread?

okay.

forgive me; i had a massive brainfart

i should go to bed

I bet the monkey(?)/hairy person next to you got a higher rating!
TIS JOMAMMA!
I actually think you're quite cute.
:oops: :oops: Thank you, very much! I'm actually surprised I for some reason thought you didn't like me.
You have amazing eyebrows!
Thank you, and before anyone says it, THEY ARE NATURAL, I don't pluck anything on my body :lol:
Söy;6322467 said:
i wanna know who gave it an 8
Me too :(:erk:
Best eyes in the whole entire world.
And you must have the worst if you think I'm even moderately attractive :lol: j/k <3
Real men aren't supposed to be pretty.
:lol: I never said I was a real man :lol: Just a pasty, badass motherfucker.

jesus christ i honestly believe hes whiter then me, and his eyes give him a scary pedophilic look, like that pic with him and PW god that blank stare makes me wonder how PW isnt dead in the bottom of a lake by now
I FUCKIN LOL'D... good job dude XD I like the analysis! Thanks for making me laugh after my shitty night at work!

it was probably guys(males) who voted. u don't have a tan nor "pecks" burstg through your tshirt so they don't like you.

i'm an unbiased person, i'm not friends with you and i don't know. i think u are good looking. and i'm not saying that to make u feel better because i couldn't give a shit if u felt better or worse.. i don't know you.

oh. and I don't have a major defect nor am i ugly. so it's not like i'm trying to bump uglies with a fellow ugly. I can get laid without the conveniency of low self esteem.

I only replied cause I'm procrastinating. i'm supposed to be studying chaucer or stats.

Wow, you're smart. I never even thought that it might have been guys who voted. I mean, it was probably mostly girls, but I'm sure some closet case faggots got a rating or two in there. I think if a guy rate's another guy's looks he is on his way to guzzling random sperm in a roadside bathroom.

@ Everything else you said :lol: Thanks? :p Your kinds words are appreciated and I know you're not trying to get laid... but for the record, even if you were ugly, your opinion still matters :lol:

i don't get it how is he ugly?
pretty eyes
nice hair
ugly moustache.. qui. but looks like it's hiding nice lips.
:lol: Always the moustache! It's persecuted :p but thanks again! :oops: :oops:
mmmm....pretty lips
mmm.... hot lips