To be a better forum member.

Shoud we have forum member survivor?

• Yeapedou! Watch me wearing the crown.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No fuc*ing way.. it´s just waste of time.

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Naku ist krig

Jan 16, 2002
Now.. let´s pick up someone from the DT forum and let´s tell his/her plus and cons...
By that he/her bacomes better member (if reads this post) and quits for example spamming (don´t try to stop me from that :))
or flaming others or or or...;)

And one eternal question... Should we have Dt forum member survivor for those who want to take part into it.

I still think it would be fun to have a member survivor with members that have >500 posts or have left some time ago (i.e. Phyros, malveaux) like, my candidate was going to be Skald

Hey! Thanatos dude, don't count me out! You know you want me to be...nay, you NEED me to be part of this! I have so many bad points noone would know where to start! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

i was the one who launched that in the first place so i definitely support the idea :)

h

I don't feel this is a particularly good idea, since a popularity contest where it's a matter of "I like mousewings better than you" will just result in some people feeling hurt. When things go horribly wrong and bodies start appearing, don't tell me I didn't warn you this would result in serial killings :confused:

@Ormir: It won't be the contest's fault, just this cruel society that makes ppl feel alienated and in the end, yes, even the parents' fault for letting their kids listen to met....errr...for not listening to their troubles.. :(

i think the general idea is as good as many others (it could be fun in spite of this cruel society etc etc), but at the moment there's already four survivor polls active, and if ppl already claims they're gonna end up feeling hurt there's no need to give them an excuse. :D

@ormir: you mean you like mousewings better than i do? no way! :p

rahvin.

LOL@Qsilver :lol:
Seriously, I think anyone that gets annoyed at something like this is a little over-sensitive...I know I wouldn't mind...then again, with my life...
(Crawls back under the stairs and eats some more pins). ;)

Awwww come on. As long as everyone knows this is for fun, FUN DAMNIT!!!!!! Your feelings shouldnt get hurt at all, yes yes I know we arent all in 6th grade, but its something to do :).

Nick(my foes, they cant destroy my body)

I feel unwanted anyway, so let the massacre begin.
If someone gets offended, tough, life sucks and then you die.