To be... or not to be... the seventh art! What about your favourite films?

:confused:

Dario Argento's Suspiria, Phenomena, Tenebre
David Lynch's Twin Peaks, Blue Velvet, Lost Highway, Eraserhead...
Tim Burton's Nightmare Before X-mas, Ed Wood, Sleepy Hollow
Jean Rollin's La Morte Vivante
Peter Jackson's Braindead and Lord of the Rings (--will be my fav)
Jan Svankmajer's movies (too many to name)
Brothers Quay's movies (same ^ )
Dancer In The Dark
Alejandro Amenabar's Tesis & Abre Los Ojos
Matrix
American History X
The Fight Club
Girl, Interrupted (not really, but it's a personal thing ;) )
Evil Dead

Originally posted by FatherVic
@lantis (hey now I realise the thing @lantis:lol: )
you know Spanish???? understood what that caveman told ya???
then you understand really a lot of spanish slang!!!
well actually is one of the greates compliment some ppl here can say at a woman, but who am I to say....

@lantis??? Mhn..gotta think it over...
I got what the caveman said, it's not that difficult, ye know... and anyway i'll reveal you a secret: one of my best friends comes from Sardinia, Alghereo, the italian catalans. Soon I'll be able to speak catalan, too:D

As for compliments, I've ever worst things so... :)

If, at any occasion, I were asked to mention one movie that has had an effect on me, my answer would be:

The Seven Samurai (by Akira Kurosawa)

Go and see it! Now! :hotjump:

-Villain

well I'll say the other one...The Knights of the Squared Table (is that in English???)

BTW I've heard MontyPython are planning to bring to the screen Good Omens from Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. Then I think I'll die :loco:

Originally posted by atlantis
And I forgot to mention Dogma's #1, "A celebration (Festen)" by Th. Vintemberg.

blimey, so there exists one movie you like that at least i have seen in my lifetime. :)

@|ngenius, @fathervic: some facts you might want to know about atlantis in order to properly arrange a marriage (that - needless to say - is more likely to occur between you two spanish guys ;) ).

1. vikings did not use to wear helms with horns on top. they still do, and should i mention that this is a sure turn-on? on the other hand, at her all-time-lows atlantis does wear the helmet too.
2. don't be fooled by the avatar: she's not that pretty nowadays. ;)
3. she says that thing about wile e. coyote to almost anyone, expect to hear it three-six times a day. it is a clue of her difficult and overlong childhood. :)

rahvin. (who likes to chase oysters, since they run much slower)

(that - needless to say - is more likely to occur between you two spanish guys ).

Well, I love FatherVic (in fact, we meet in two hours and I'm still thinking how to kiss him, hehe), but I think he loves another man. :OMG: 'bout my dear italian woman... really wears a helmet?!?!?!?! XD

@rahvin: Oh no, you missunderstood, I'm not trying to arrange no wedding with nobody. Actually my only touch with some female is with melancholia and is due to a flame war she declared!!!!
And yep, is more probable for me to engage |ngenius since I'm becoming GAY as time goes by. Having not to deal with women is the target, and hey, being gay seems the good way to follow!
:loco:
@|ngenius: we met and hey, where's my kiss? :loco:

Originally posted by rahvin
blimey, so there exists one movie you like that at least i have seen in my lifetime. :)

Alleluja!:D

Originally posted by rahvin
1. vikings did not use to wear helms with horns on top. they still do, and should i mention that this is a sure turn-on? on the other hand, at her all-time-lows atlantis does wear the helmet too.
2. don't be fooled by the avatar: she's not that pretty nowadays. ;)
3. she says that thing about wile e. coyote to almost anyone, expect to hear it three-six times a day. it is a clue of her difficult and overlong childhood. :)

rahvin. (who likes to chase oysters, since they run much slower)

1) Do I? Maybe when i play risiko..and I wouldn't like to have _horns_ ...cabron way, I mean:D

2)The last (one) time we met you were too drunk to say. So did I. This means, probably, that we didn't meet each others but (who knows) someone else. Amazing.

3) Oh, and you've never heard me about Kermit and muppets!

Tell the truth: YOU want to marry ingenious or fathervic..... ;)

@atlantis: sure, i want to marry the both of them and create a male harem of lustful playtoys. on the other hand, i'm never too drunk to tell if a person looks better or worse than her 2-some-year-old avatar. on the other other hand (wha-?) i'm sure you had plenty of time before and after to ponder on your looks (you've been sober for some minutes in the past few years, did you? ;) ).
i wouldn't begin to imagine what is it muppets are in hot pursuit of. :confused:

@|ngenius: yep, i know it's no good, that's possibly why i do it so often. and i tried to get the message through before: that woman can't help but kick my ass regularly. :)

@fathervic: ok, ahem...
*rahvin drops on one knee and flourishes some flowers (uh?). he then looks all tender and wide-eyed at fathervic and asks for his hand. the left one, if it's possible. ;)

rahvin.

@tlantis: He equaled the match, 1-1 at the half part. I like the fine humour sense in his ironic reply, so I think rahvin is the hero in this movie (this is the thread 'bout movies, isn't it?). But I still love ya.

@rahvin: C'mon, FatherVic is impressed by your flourishing art!

@|ngenius: You're quite clever, mariconcete, and a bit paranoic. (XDDDDD)