To be... or not to be... the seventh art! What about your favourite films?

Originally posted by rahvin
@on the other hand, i'm never too drunk to tell if a person looks better or worse than her 2-some-year-old avatar.

Mhn..but drunk enough not to recognize a 5 months old miss...isn't it?
:D

on the other other hand (wha-?) i'm sure you had plenty of time before and after to ponder on your looks (you've been sober for some minutes in the past few years, did you? ;) ).
i wouldn't begin to imagine what is it muppets are in hot pursuit of. :confused:

Never ever. I am always stoned, even when I am sober. Muppets are not a sex toy... naughty maan

a.

@rahvin: Oh my dear, I nearly arrived to arrapato position! :p
now make me yours!!!! (but not too hard, I'm a newbie when coming from the back! :loco: )
The long awaited time, fathervic's engaged to someones is not a female!!!! (and fishes and dogs don't count!!!) I'll do the cooking, you get the money ;P

@|ngenius: paranoic but lovely, you still know that :)

FatherVic (who still uses still in his phrases)

C'mon! Come into my arms, couple of homosexual men! We can live an intense gay orgy, hahahahaha!

Note to foreigners: If you're reading this and don't like it... you can go to our new seriously thread "We all live dreaming... so post here your dreams, bla, bla" in this same forum. Thank ya. (Uncovered advertisement, hehehe).

@atlantis: when did i tell you i had had any previous experience with kids? ;) besides, that intense look in your eyes makes you look more mature and self-conscious, in that pic [pathetic attempt at gaining back some ground in terms of general feelings of sympathy].

@fathervic: now i'm starting to have second thoughts, sorry. you see, that terrible mistake atlantis pointed out sunk deep into the marrow, and i finally concluded that i will always feel incomplete and undone without a baby of my own. now, can you give me that, big boy? i think not, no matter how intimate our relationship might get through the years. so... just give me some time, ok? :)

@|ngenius: do orgies increase chances of pregnancy? ;)

rahvin.

@rahvin: Sure! But not only making sex with man, I think. Or almost not if you aren't Arnold Schwatzzeneger, the only pregnat man in the world.

Ok, "here we come again".... Now it seems men start to crumble on my own heart....Now the dude wants a baby....I can't give you one of those, but well I'll let you fly away. Buzz around flowers to see if you get the honey, I'll be waiting for ya *<broken heart>sniff</broken heart>

*note for the "not_that_fast_mentality": flowers = women, honey = babies

FV (who thinks he won't ever find the perfect co-liver!!!)

i didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but, yeah, i'm gonna buzz allright! :p

in case you thought this behaviour inconsiderate on my part, keep in mind that in episode #4599 i come back to you shaken and beaten after that accident with the armadillo, and you resolve to give me a second chance as long as i put up with your new hobby: practicing your oboe lessons for hours in the middle of the night. ;)

a perfect co-liver is a partner for your liver? what about kidneys? have you considered quit your drinking? :)

rahvin.

This thread is out of control... Anyway, I just found the time to post my favourite films...:
(no particually order, if not stated)

1. LOTR - FOTR (It´s not out yet, but the teasers! Ahhh, the teasers!)

*Braveheart
*A Clockwork Orange
*Star Wars (all three)
*Star Trek (most of the films, favourite series: DS9)
*Matrix

as for series:

*Southpark
*The Simpsons
*Star Trek
*Black Adder
*Bottom
*Futurama
*Beavis And Butthead
*Young Ones
*Lexx
*Red Dwarf

Und Zo Weiter!

-PhyrosOUT!-

@rahvin: well I want to see how your wings break with the armadillo. Even I'm a toughie one, I'll give you an opportunity when needed ok?¿
and no, I can't stop drinking, coke is more than a vice to me, it's a way of life :loco: (I can keep on drinking and I'll never say stupid things (at least not more than before start drinkin' ;P))

@phyros: Black Adder kicks major ass...it's dubbing into catalan is one of the most incredible I've heard. Even Rowan Atkinson said it was the best dubbing on himself, and it was much better that way than on the English version....strange, coming from him XD

@Phyros: I've the two first episodes of "Young Ones" in mpg format... IN CATALAN!!! Really chupi, isn't it?

@rahvin: Hey, hey, hey... you come back to Master Melon in the episode #4598, when Mary Lou losed his unborn baby and Francisco Pablo de Todos Los Santos José (mexican name, NOT spanish) put horns (I really don't know if this expression exists in english, hehe) to his girlfriend. Ahhh, fuckin' nothern ppl!

Originally posted by |ngenius
Francisco Pablo de Todos Los Santos José (mexican name, NOT spanish) put horns (I really don't know if this expression exists in english, hehe) to his girlfriend. Ahhh, fuckin' nothern ppl!

it exists. in episode #5001 he actually stick a couple of deer horns on juanita's head with the glue he collected on the isle of the breathing mongrels... uh... maybe that was another story altogether. ;)

rahvin.

c'mon everybody knows there is no glue on the isle of breathing mongrels!!!!
I guess he sticked them with other sticky substance collected when putting the horns XDDDDDDDD *eeeww*

Originally posted by FatherVic
c'mon everybody knows there is no glue on the isle of breathing mongrels!!!!
I guess he sticked them with other sticky substance collected when putting the horns XDDDDDDDD *eeeww*

my mistake, i was thinking about the bottomless pit of the agoraphobic bull.
don't tell me, you're thinking about... resins, aren't you? ;)

rahvin.

stick a couple of deer horns on juanita's head

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA! Juanita's head! HAHAHAHA! This is actually the essence of the seventh art, sure! But, what happened in the first episode? Who is the main character? XDDD

Wow. This forum has really interesting threads :D...

Favorite movies:

One flew on the Cuckoo's nest
Blade Runner
12 Monkeys
Clockwork Orange
The Million Dollar Hotel
Dune
Dark City
Fight Club
O brother, where are you?
Star Wars (all of them!)

There are many more movies Ilike, but this is my top ten.
I also like very much Aliens, Seven, The Crow, Sphere, etc.

I have always wbeen wondering where to get that song from "Brother where art thou?" - Men of constant sorrow or however it was called.

I think it's pretty cool, although it's not the kind of musica I usually listen to.....

Yeah, and it's so strange but cool how they just walk into that radio station and "sing into the can" - and the final appearance onstage is soooooooooooooo krass (sorry, that German word fits it better than any English term.....)!

I've got to dig up that song somewhere....