to chris broderick

fran1993

New Metal Member
May 25, 2010
Hello, my name is frank, I am Argentine and I have 17 years. I am a great fan of music especially the great guitarists. I am self-taught guitarist since two years, I have much enthusiasm for this instrument, how could do to improve, I know scales and exercises but did not improve as a guitarist? How do I can do to improve? my goal is to be a high-level guitar and be recognized as such. I am self-taught and costs more to discover secrets of the guitar and stuff. I hope the answer with some advice that serves me to reach my goal. if possible please reply to this email: kpo_gallagher@hotmail.com
my English is bad so excuse me if there are any grammatical herror, or do not understand.
You're a great guitarist.

Attached to email this photo of my guitar and a photo of the day of the recital of Megadeth in Argentina, I could not buy the ticket and I went anyway to listen to music from outside.something unexpected happened safety people began to beat him among those people was me and hurt me:erk:. anyway I hope your answer.

frank :headbang:

I'm not Chris, but...

Not a guitarist, but I'm pretty sure the same holds true both for drummers and guitar players: practice, practice, practice. Don't expect it to come overnight, two years is a very short time and you'll need to work for a lot more years still. Best of luck!