To Chris: Engl Speaker

Kohlrabihaus

Minister of Silly Walks
Sep 13, 2004
www.myspace.com
HI, CHRIS!!!
Just want to give you the details about my new speakers which are:

ENGL XXL cabinet 4x 12"Celestion Vintage 30 Speaker

i hope this helps, but i guess you have to hear them. combined with the powerball they are just great!!! they have a brilliant sound and a great bass reproduction, which is, due to the size and the weight, not surprising ;)
you can really hear what you play much better. for ex. if you play a powerchord just with the root and the 5th or with 5th AND octave, which i could not figure out playing the marshall standart speaker...i mean, you can hear the actual notes!
anyway, you hear your mistakes easier, too, but i like that- i really have to play accurate even during rehearsal, hehe.

maybe you are able to check them, when you are here in germany on tour or something...there will be a tour right? i read something on jagpanzer.com about planing a headliner tour, or am i wrong?
thanks for hanging around with us here, man!!!!
see ya

Kohlrabihaus said:
HI, CHRIS!!!
Just want to give you the details about my new speakers which are:

ENGL XXL cabinet 4x 12"Celestion Vintage 30 Speaker

i hope this helps, but i guess you have to hear them. combined with the powerball they are just great!!! they have a brilliant sound and a great bass reproduction, which is, due to the size and the weight, not surprising ;)
you can really hear what you play much better. for ex. if you play a powerchord just with the root and the 5th or with 5th AND octave, which i could not figure out playing the marshall standart speaker...i mean, you can hear the actual notes!
anyway, you hear your mistakes easier, too, but i like that- i really have to play accurate even during rehearsal, hehe.

maybe you are able to check them, when you are here in germany on tour or something...there will be a tour right? i read something on jagpanzer.com about planing a headliner tour, or am i wrong?
thanks for hanging around with us here, man!!!!
see ya
Thanks Kohlrabihaus,
those are killer Cabs. I have the v30's in my cab but it would be nice to match my head and cab from ENGL. Right now Jag Panzer is trying to book shows around the Bang your Head fest, so expect the tour around then. If you know any booking agents or anyone who can help let me know.
Thanks Chris.

Hey, Chris!!! No problem, man...oh, a friend of mine, who works in the store, i got these speakers, said that the wood is also one of the factors, the great sound occurs from!

And, of course i'll check want i can do for you!!! It is an honour to help you guys of Jag Panzer!!! :cool:
you will hear news, as soon, as possible- have to do some phone calls now!!! ahh, one more thing: tell me something about the seize of the tour/ the locations you want to burn down :hotjump:

ps: something, that does not fit in this threat- but i have to speak my mind, because it makes me sooooo fucking happy :D :
my vocal teacher is new member of my prog rock/ metal band!!!! she is sooo great!!! she smokes all female vocalist i have heard, ever! forget nightwish, after forever, the therion singers, blackmore´s night etc. etc....she rulez above 'em all, MUAHAHA!!!! when i heard her on a live recording of a musical, i had tears in my eyes!!!! (note to self: better stop now, before diving into world domination plans again, haha...)
see ya- Nicco

Hey, Chris!!!
I think I can tell u some booking agents, but still I want to know, which size you would like to play! Is it more like the past gig in Cologne with Battle Raw, Dawn of Salvation etc. Or a bigger approach??? Is there a possibility to get in contact with you beside this forum???

Anyway, expect news from me around the middle of next week- I should have done a list by then!!!!
see ya soon :hotjump:

Kohlrabihaus said:
Hey, Chris!!!
I think I can tell u some booking agents, but still I want to know, which size you would like to play! Is it more like the past gig in Cologne with Battle Raw, Dawn of Salvation etc. Or a bigger approach??? Is there a possibility to get in contact with you beside this forum???

Anyway, expect news from me around the middle of next week- I should have done a list by then!!!!
see ya soon :hotjump:
hey Kohlrabihaus,
you can shoot me an email at
brodericklessons@yahoo.com
and lets see what we can come up with.
Talk to ya soon, Chris.