To forgive

Kem

Very cynical
Apr 15, 2001
Brisbane
Visit site
What's the worst someone's ever done to you and you've forgiven them for?

For me, it's something I just realised on my birthday the other night. I'm actually starting to really like the girl that my ex cheated on me with and in the meantime he is turning into such a good friend. They both rule. Life is so much better when people just get along :)

Ahhh I'm so happy :D

I tend not to hold grudges for too long, because most of the time, it really doesn't change my life TOO much when somebody does something, however, there is one person in particular that I have been holding a grudge against for a few years now and I really don't see that grudge going away... (Anybody that knows my story about a certain job I quit, knows who I'm talking about... That REALLY fuck'd my life up and it's hard to forgive, much less forget something that you are reminded of every single day...)

Originally posted by Oyo
I forgive anyone that doesn't have a stupid haircut

:lol:

‘Dumb and Dumber’ must have been a paradoxical nightmare for you seeing as how it's ever so entertaining.

Originally posted by blakmetalemp
It takes a hell of a lot to piss me off really bad. But if you do....I hold grudge for loooonnnnnnggggggggg time. Maybe not so much a grudge, maybe more resentment.

im the exact same way

Gopherchucks.

It's funny cause Odeker actually trained and practiced for that scene so he could be a proficient gopher chucker.

And about forgiveness. If the person deserves forgiveness I will give it to them, if I can tell they are sincerely sorry and won't make the mistake again I have no problem forgiving. If the person is belligerent and an ass, I just disassociate myself with them rather than holding a grudge. Who needs the company of idiots? (This is why I don't have any close friends)

One guy once hurt me bad but I forgave him..

It's quite hard to make me pissed off but sometimes you only need one word to do that. Usually I forgive quite easily, I don't like being mad but sometimes I can't forgive someone despite how much I'd like to.