To JonasW

Strahd

I am fine
Apr 3, 2002
Gothenburg, Sweden
www.gs.gfs.gu.se
I didn't think that the thread dedicated to Mike was appropriate for this so I started a new one instead. I'm just curious to know the setlist they played on the gig you went to. A friend of mine who is attending the DVD gig with me haven't heard a lot of Evergrey so it would be nice to be able to tell him which songs he should listen more to.

I'm lousy at remembering setlists, especially the order of individual songs, but I believe they covered the following (sorted by album; feel free to post corrections):

TIC:
A Touch of Blessing
Waking Up Blind
Harmless Wishes
More Than Ever
When The Walls Go Down

RD:
End of Your Days
Recreation Day
Blinded

ISOT:
The Masterplan
Rulers of the Mind
Mark Of The Triangle

SDT:
Solitude Within
Nosferatu
She Speaks To The Dead

TDD:
Blackened Dawn
For Every Tear That Falls (Tom and Carina doing this together!)

I've only seen them play shorter sets before so it was great to get such a good selection of songs in one night. The DVD will be a must-have for sure! After several of the songs Tom commented on the audience being rather quiet and polite but I think we took care of that as the show went on with lots of headbanging and fists in the air. It's a bit tricky though to raise your hands and play air guitar at the same time... :) Carina, Andy (ex-Lion's Share) and Tinna (?) on vocals added another dimension to the experience. Good performance, guys! And as I mentioned elsewhere, if not for Rikard the show would have been cancelled due to Mike's last-minute health problem. Mike, get well soon!

Afterwards I stayed to get an album signed and started to speak to Jonas and Rikard. A bit later I joined them and some of the crew at a local rock bar and had a great time. Jonas wouldn't even let me pay for my own beer!