To Mikael & Opeth

AbsentFriend

Hail to the King
Mar 3, 2003
Tha Nethalandz!
Guys!

Congrats with Svenska's victory in the European Championships Football (not soccer, that's a word invented by Americans)!!

5-0 Svenska - Bulgaria !!!!!

Great guys! But wait until you meet Holland if you make it to the quarterfinals!! They're gonna kick your butt ;)

Doctor X: No it isn't. Soccer was a word first used by negro slaves as an insult to their white masters.

Congratulations! I OWNED YOU! I was just joking when I said I thought they were Finnish! And you took the bait! HAHA!

Italy will most likely kick out Sweden first. And what does Opeth care? Mike may be Dutch, but the martins are obviously aussies. No one knows what peter is. :confused:

The second goal by Henke Larsson was fucking incredible. I know they like football. I think they played vs In Flames some time ago (or was it katatonia who did this? hmm).

uhm. we play football here too. me and the three other fans have a real appreciation for the sport.
nashville metros ruuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle.

estimate said:
The second goal by Henke Larsson was fucking incredible. I know they like football. I think they played vs In Flames some time ago (or was it katatonia who did this? hmm).

What about his first one??! This guy is just amazing!!!!

Denmark played 0-0 against Italy. They really diserved to win that match! They really did, but who gives a fuck about Denmark anyways, besides me.