To Raistlin and the other "Madrilean" metalheads!

loWildChild

Haistakaapa vittu!
Nov 23, 2001
Göteborg
www.scythes-of-bodom.tk
Hey Raistlin I just say your post in our SOB guestbook! I wonder if you will go to the same concert (the Madrid one)? If so.... watch in the first rows for a blonde guy with a Something Wild t-shirt (if I dont find one of HCD before hahaha) grownling and screaming til' the end!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Cant fuckin' wait....

Any other people will go to that gig? ZAROK!! You must come!!! In the FTR tour, if you see the tour diary (look at SOB hahahaha), you will see Madrid gig was perhaps the best of the tour!!! :headbang: :devil:

Cant fuckin' wait....
Cant fuckin' wait....
Cant fuckin' wait....
Cant fuckin' wait....
Cant fuckin' wait....

:devil: :heh:

Madrid. May 9th. 18:00. Aqualung. :devil: I'll be there, ready to destroy my voice, too. :) I guess we'll have to arrive soon to get first row. I'll take my Iron Maiden's Rock in Rio t-shirt if i don't get some CoB t-shirt before (i can't find any).
BTW, were you in the Sinergy concert? At least Darkmare and I were there, but we didn't see each other. :confused:

*practising my growl*
groaaaaararrrrghgghgh *cough* *cough* *cough*

T-34 hours, 22 minutes and counting..
jump3.gif
jump3.gif
jump3.gif

Raistlin1980 said:
Madrid. May 9th. 18:00. Aqualung. :devil: I'll be there, ready to destroy my voice, too. :) I guess we'll have to arrive soon to get first row. I'll take my Iron Maiden's Rock in Rio t-shirt if i don't get some CoB t-shirt before (i can't find any).
BTW, were you in the Sinergy concert? At least Darkmare and I were there, but we didn't see each other. :confused:

*practising my growl*
groaaaaararrrrghgghgh *cough* *cough* *cough*

No I didnt....
Yeah how soon? When the gates got opened? (In the COB concert). I wanna be there, in the first row...

I don't know. I think that many people will go to the concert, but since there are 2 openers maybe most of them don't go soon, but you never know. :confused: