to the americans

COBabe

I need some booze!
May 29, 2003
fucking Germany
my 16 years old cousin alexander is in america for three weeks with his school. one week they´ll travel around and the other two weeks he will stay at the state of washington and go to school there, too. so, if you see a not very thin, short-haired and dressed in rapper-clothes guy from germany, it could be him...beware!!! :)

He's too far from me. :(
I wish some of the Americans on this board lived closer to me. I want to have a big UM COB party one day!!!!!!

Reactions: stormy
@Steve420: :lol:

@SSJ4SephirothX: i dunno...i can ask my aunt. perhaps she can tell her husband to ask my cousin when he´s calling him on the phone next time :)

COBabe said:
@SSJ4SephirothX: i dunno...i can ask my aunt. perhaps she can tell her husband to ask my cousin when he´s calling him on the phone next time :)
Okay. If he's at Central, he's only about an hour away from me. If he's at WSU (Washington State University), he's only about 1 - 1 1/2 hours away from me. If he's at University of Washington, he's like 3 hours away because I don't live in Seattle anymore. Now if he's going to Big Bend CC, now he's very close.......like 10 minutes close and I'll be sure to greet him with my 47-inch Blade. :D

That'd be so funny to see, just some random idiot metal fan walking up to some wigger and punching him in the face and than turning around and walking away.

ShadowOfFire said:
That'd be so funny to see, just some random idiot metal fan walking up to some wigger and punching him in the face and than turning around and walking away.
:lol: I wouldn't do shit unless he tried to fight me or some faggot shit like that. Then, reguardless of the person, I'll fuck them up and shit like WRRROOOOOOAGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!