To the americans

If you are moving there don't

I suggest either McMaster university or University of Toronto, because its close :cry:

University of New Mexico? Hmmm....it's good. IDK, a lot of ppl go there and they end up having decent jobs.

^:lol: You're listening to something she says!? I thought you were smart!

P.S. DO you listen to Vintersorg? Every time I read the lyrics in the back on my mind I'm thinking 'fuck, this is sometihng Leandro would like"

No, never tried it. If you had a rapidshare link... :p

What is dis rapidshare you speak of? *hides from mods* :lol: PM me your MSN and I'll see what we can work out. But google Vintersorg lyrics in the meantime and you'll see what I mean. For some reason I think the subject matter is stuff you'd really like.

I'm considering one or two semesters there as an exchange student. Thanks for the opinion ^_^

Hey, how have you been? :) What happened to battleheart btw? I honestly don't recommend it. I saw it when I went out there a couple months ago and it's in butt fuck nowhere. There's nothing to do out there and the weather is horrid. The only reason why I'd go is to further your education; staying in Brazil would probablly be a lot better

Fine, what about you? :D
Well, thanks for that. I was afraid that would be the case. Guess I'll save the study-in-another-country thing for my master's degree :p

and,

Battleheart is now called "alestorm", that's why you couldn't find it. They got signed btw :D