To the Band Member (seeing there's only one who posts) of Steel Prophet

Mar 24, 2005
:Shedevil:
What the hell is going on? What's happening w/ the new CD "Bringing Them Back" (was that the name I had given it :Shedevil: )? What did you do with Christine? If she's grounded, she can still post. We need an insider to post what the band is up to...

I'm still working on the lyrics to "Unseen". Suzette, I'll be sure to send them to ya so we can write our own parody :loco:

Hey Janet!!!!!

Well that should get the posts flowing!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, let me know, and you and I will boogie oogie oogie with the words, til we just can't boogie oogie no more! I am quite sure we can think up a good ditty of words ourselves!!!!!
:saint:

Well I am not Steve (Thank Eddie! :lol: ) But last time I talked to him he was very busy, therefore I don't think he has visited the forum in a while... with that said I am sure he'll pop in any day and let's just hold our breath and see what he has to say :err:

Looking forward to those lyrics girls! Have you finished any songs already?

Well, that's no way to treat the fans. :devil: That's just plain rude of him and the rest of the guys.

Anyway, since CT passed the no driving while using cell phone law, I have to write and drive. It would be easier if the curbs, sidewalks and people didn't get in my way.....damn distractions. :Shedevil:

I'm still working on it though. I don't think I have one full song yet. It's like I write down a line or two then figure out where it goes in the song later. I'll try to devote a little more time to that task, hopefully will have it done in 5-10 years, unless I get out on good behavior. :heh:

I live in CT, but I'm good cuz I have a car phone that is hands free, phew!!!! But really, it's a pain for some , but it's good because of all the lunatics that just don't pay attention. they are just not that coordinated to talk, hold the phone, and concentrate on driving!!!!! Holy shnikey! I've seen a guy read a book while driving, and he was pretty darn good at it! I steered clear of that dude though, drove way behind him!! Then you have the makeup girls who fluff up in the mirror, and the headbangers who are all over the road while rocking out. There are some talented souls out there, I tell ya!!!!!:loco:

prophetgoddess said:
:Shedevil:
What the hell is going on? What's happening w/ the new CD "Bringing Them Back" (was that the name I had given it :Shedevil: )? What did you do with Christine? If she's grounded, she can still post. We need an insider to post what the band is up to...

I'm still working on the lyrics to "Unseen". Suzette, I'll be sure to send them to ya so we can write our own parody :loco:

No new CD for you. Come back ONE YEAR! You will get an album when we want; no sneak preview, no lyrics, no photos, no cover and most of ALL: NO MUSIC! Now if you still wish to purchase a jewel case and blank cd-r, send check or money order to: You Got Screwed
0U812 Franks'nBeans Blvd.
Doormatville, AK 00666

On an actual note, I will try to transcribe a song or two from Unseen and post it here sometime soon.

Papa Josh said:
I wish they'd pass that cell phone law down here in Houston.

Yes when I was living in Nevada I was surprised that there was no law against cell phones + driving.

Here we have the law since many years but of course the enforcement sucks! Today I saw a bus driver talking on the phone while carrying passengers.
And of course most cars here are gears so is more dangerous to drive and use the phone than an automatic. Although I believe it's not illegal to use your phone on the car if you have a hands-free system.

stevekachinsky said:
No new CD for you. Come back ONE YEAR! You will get an album when we want; no sneak preview, no lyrics, no photos, no cover and most of ALL: NO MUSIC! Now if you still wish to purchase a jewel case and blank cd-r, send check or money order to: You Got Screwed
0U812 Franks'nBeans Blvd.
Doormatville, AK 00666

On an actual note, I will try to transcribe a song or two from Unseen and post it here sometime soon.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and poor Janet, I am sure you can all imagine how far along I have gotten with those!!!!!!! I can't believe the work she put into that...it's amazing. I'm lucky if I can find time to yawn. GO Janet, Go Janet!!!!!!

SugarNspice said:
and poor Janet, I am sure you can all imagine how far along I have gotten with those!!!!!!! I can't believe the work she put into that...it's amazing. I'm lucky if I can find time to yawn. GO Janet, Go Janet!!!!!!

It's only been a few years, so a few more months won't kill anyone. I'll take what I have and post it later today.:)

SugarNspice said:
Pabla baby cakes!!! Glad to see you!!!! HOpe all is well!

Things are FINALLY starting to come along together Suze... how have you been woman? :wave:

Wyvern said:
Yes when I was living in Nevada I was surprised that there was no law against cell phones + driving.

Here we have the law since many years but of course the enforcement sucks! Today I saw a bus driver talking on the phone while carrying passengers.
And of course most cars here are gears so is more dangerous to drive and use the phone than an automatic. Although I believe it's not illegal to use your phone on the car if you have a hands-free system.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hear ya! In Chile bus drivers should be in straightjackets! Geezzzzzzz

Pabla said:
I hear ya! In Chile bus drivers should be in straightjackets! Geezzzzzzz

Here they should be in jail! Damn killers with a license :bah: