To the nay-sayers

Hello there,

Sometimes I come here to flame and curse as these boards are mostly filled with the AYDY newbie fans that I loathe. Anyway, I'm here to post my opinions regarding the new COB DVD as a person who's liked only 4 songs out of the new album.

It kicks fucking ass. I have Tokyo Warhearts, my copy is autographed by every single person in the band. And I'm here to say STOP COMPARING Tokyo Warhearts with Chaos Ridden Years. It's just a kickass concert, even without the songs we love from Something Wild (Deadnight Warrior and Touch...) and only a few from Hatebreeder.

It still kicks a huge ammount of ass. And this is coming from a person that likes to flame COB's new fans.

Actually I still like to flame you, this message is for the old fans who are too close minded to give this one a chance. It's just :kickass: material, damn straight.

That's all.

I really don't get why you like to flame the people who actually like aydy... :err:
Everyone has different opinions, that's the best thing in the world, life would be so boring if everyone would like the same stuff.
Btw, I agree with you on the new cob dvd...:headbang:

Reactions: RaVeN_HATECREW
LMAO, Heartless Name left me bad rep, and yes i want your life, i would love to have a hot girl friend, i would also love to be sit on children of bodoms fourm all day and "Pwn n00bs" cos this is the only place in the world that people like me because, i am a fucking retard.

Right, I am new here so my opinions have not been tainted by befriending anyone yet so...

I find Heartless_name's posts realatively funny and amusing to read.

Nick Brookes posts seem to contain more factual evidence to support his opinion.

Therefore in conclusion I think that both of you should:
anarchy_stfu.jpg

And quit arguing. *awaits possible flaming*

Reactions: Krakatau
Here you actually gain all the cred back that you lost. *gives another trophy* Way to start off like a dick, and then come full circle, congrats! :lol: CRY is good, people's opinions of it vary though, I personally loved it and well.. I agree with everything you said, except for implying that AYDY sucked.

Anyways, peace... I'm off to watch the IYF dvd.

It's funny how you'd imagine I'm here to "gain credit" or anything like that. I'll bite, though, mainly because I would like one point to get across: I don't give a rat's ass about your opinions, and I'm amazed you'd even bother commenting to what I posted, given I started as a complete asshole in my message.

That was mainly aimed at the nay-sayers, not a novice wannabe hip kid of the boards with way too much time on his hands. I understand that most of them have fled this place since the horde of spineless fanbois invaded and threw their vomit everywhere around here, but there's always hope in my pure, innocent eyes.

You misinterpret some of what I've said for the sake of flaming, and well, I don't care. I hope your next witty remark pleases your little friends and makes you the popular cocksucker you aim so hard to be. Goodbye and thank you for your attention.

Sometimes I come here to flame and curse as these boards are mostly filled with the AYDY newbie fans that I loathe.
omg i luv you :D
well im gonna get the dvd when they sell them in stores here.. im really excited :)

It's funny how you'd imagine I'm here to "gain credit" or anything like that. I'll bite, though, mainly because I would like one point to get across: I don't give a rat's ass about your opinions, and I'm amazed you'd even bother commenting to what I posted, given I started as a complete asshole in my message.

That was mainly aimed at the nay-sayers, not a novice wannabe hip kid of the boards with way too much time on his hands. I understand that most of them have fled this place since the horde of spineless fanbois invaded and threw their vomit everywhere around here, but there's always hope in my pure, innocent eyes.

You misinterpret some of what I've said for the sake of flaming, and well, I don't care. I hope your next witty remark pleases your little friends and makes you the popular cocksucker you aim so hard to be. Goodbye and thank you for your attention.
:lol: k

So shut the fuck up and don't post if you don't care of the opinions.
+ ONE :headbang: