To Vintersorg!!!!

Vinterfan

New Metal Member
Sep 24, 2002
Mexico
Visit site
Hi man!!!!

I am from Mexico, and mi name is tochiro and i want to knkow if do you think if you could come to Mexico any time, we realle are waiting for you in mexico, you have a lot of fans, because of your great music and voice yes you have a great voice.

You must make a "VINTERTOUR" I mean :

OTYG
HAVAYOTH
BORKNAGAR AND..........
.....VINTERSORG

YES MAN THINK ABOUT IT and please come to mexico!!!!!!!!

and another question is....

..... What doy you think about the "BOOTLEGS" i ask you this because i would like to have one or more but here in mexico is so hard to get anything weird about you, i would like to have contact with you and talk more in chat when you will be in a chat please tell me before to know and talk with you it could be like an AWARD to me

talking with vintersorg would be nice

bye and take care of you

KEEP SINGING TO MAKE US HAPPYS

You must make a "VINTERTOUR" I mean :

OTYG <---- Doesn't exist anymore.. to bad.
HAVAYOTH <---- Just a studioprojekt, doesn't play live.
BORKNAGAR AND.......... <---
.....VINTERSORG <------------ Yes could work, but chances are small...

As far as i know there is one vintersorg bootleg out there, are there more?

@Vinterfan: Welcome! :) Yo escucho a Vintersorg! Tu tienes compatco discos de Vintersorg? haha....i just wanted to speak spanish cuz i can't understand any of this Scandonavian stuff ;) Yo estudio espanol en mi escuela:D

So many tanks guys!!!!!

well i only know vintersorg by CDs i never have been seen a video or intervew.

Do vintersorg is in a tv show in norway or something like that???, because here in mexico i never seen nothing about vintersorg

I really woul like to se a concert video because iam his fan and i never see nothing about him!!!!!!