Another "to vintersorg" post

manuelgv

Back now...hopefully
Mar 19, 2002
Mexico city
Well mr. Vintersorg I am no expert in your music or songs or anything. A friend gave me one of your cd's "cosmic genesis" i think and I was overwhelmed by it(tho I hardly understood a thing) but the music was fucking amazing.
I play dungeons and dragons with a viking adventure and tho all my role playing comrades are not into metal they were also overwhelmed by the vibe your songs give to our games.
Thanx for making a bit of a difference in metal and I think that because of people like you metal will continually renew itself and go on and on.

I hope that if you ever have the chance to show up in Mexico you truly consider it.

Greetings

p.s. that Holy Diver cover was fucking amazing!

Vintersorg during D&D interesting concept hehe. I could picture that working, although i havent played in like 10 years lol.

Always glad to agree with another Vintersorg fan :headbang:

it's great to play medieval games with folk music in the background

and yes I hope I get to see vintersorg someday soon
he is really good

The man is my hero, if one could aspire to ba as talented as he is.........It boggles the mind. Yet again thank you for your influance. If it werent for your music, and others like you I dont know what I would do. :(

I personally think dan swanö is the most gifted metal musician
but vintersorg is amazing too

well some people think I am a big geek because I study literature,spend a lot of time on the computer and play d&d but I bet I can kick their asses
hehehehe