Today I bought...

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
the new Poison CD! Sounds great, but there must be something wrong with the production because Bret sounds like a whiny little kid on some songs... no, wait, that's CC! What the hell were they thinking??

Also bought The Scream's "Let It Scream" and the Def Leppard DVD. Rock!

Yeah CC sounds like he should be in Blink 182.

From what I've heard, the only thing the album is really missing is good backup vocals. I think the songs would be improved with stronger backups vox in the choruses, but most Poison has that problem I think with the exception of Flesh & Blood.

That's where I got it from! If they don't have it now then get them to order it in! Cost me $30.99, if I remember correctly. :)

Originally posted by Spiff
That's where I got it from! If they don't have it now then get them to order it in! Cost me $30.99, if I remember correctly. :)

It cost me less than that I got it for about $28 from Utopia.I got it before they even put it on the shelf,it came in the store on Tuesday late afternoon I walked in after wrk and Craig there went and opened the box to get it out for me.I was just listening to it actually.

Yeah I think JB will probably have it in about now, I haven't been there in a couple of weeks though. I'll go get it this week I think.

Have you heard any Union stuff Xena? John Corabi's voice and Bruce Kulick's underrated guitar brilliance is truly a lethal combination :headbang:.

The self-titled album from 98 sounds like 70s Aerosmith crossed with Soundgarden, "Live In The Galaxy" (1999) is just what a live album should be, warts and all, but produced well enough so you can hear every instrument in the mix, and "The Blue Room" (2000) is just the thing for all you 80s fans out there. It's no-apologies 'ard rawk with a BIG sound. Only trouble is, my Mum likes it too :).

W

That's right. I forget the drummer too (Wilt Wilard III or something wierd like that).

GO BUY NOW. :)