today is my birthday

cheers, i was a tad pissed that day, but it slowly fades. i have another chance in september so i have to learn a bit more and hopefully it'll be fine by then.

if i wasn't from germany or any german speaking country, i wouldn't chose to learn german. Anyhow, hope you'll have fun learning it.

Bastet said:
wasn't that exam the reason you didn't come to graspop?
you could have come just as well then!
yeah it was. another reason i was a bit down, but hey one's always smarter afterwards (or whatever the saying is). I was really hoping to pass this time, cause then i would have had a nearly free summer break without much work to do, but that's it now. :erk:

por favor??

manuel.jpg
http://www.danbbs.dk/~erikoest/graphics/manuel.jpg

my bro and i used to argue over who was driving at the end of each programme, you know that part? i never see any programmes made by the nfboc anymore

I liked oscar the grouch, i was convinced he was a homeless junkie. Years later, when i was bored doing stock take in the warehouse i'd do it like the count "five hundred copies ov lotus notes muhahahahahah!!" that job didnt last :tickled:

:lol: aye he was deadly, i have cookie monster in the attic, small blue furry fella with the chefs hat on him :lol:.. i picked up a small gizmo gremlin today, ah i couldnt leave the bastard behind, he was staring right up at me

ikeaboy said:
:lol: aye he was deadly, i have cookie monster in the attic, small blue furry fella with the chefs hat on him :lol:.. i picked up a small gizmo gremlin today, ah i couldnt leave the bastard behind, he was staring right up at me

u have to take a pic of that. :tickled: