Today is the Day and Sunn 0))) reviews . . .

I actually get the feeling that Satan himself has traveled back to the 70’s and taken a major dose of the free-for-all experimentation of that era when I’m listening to Today is the Day.
Sold.

White2 is musical art for lovers of art.
Sold.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Tried to order White2, not released until the week after next. Why is this bad? Because I'm not supposed to order any CDs anymore, but I've had several beers and was going to do it anyhow. Damn.

bn.com had a preorder thingy and it made me stop and reconsider. Oh fuckit, I just bought that EP from J., I can buy this too. I'll wait on Today is the Day though, especially since I'm still just getting into In the Eyes of God

Well I'm not sure really, I'm feelin' a little confused today.

"There's no such thing as bisexual! Either you suck dick, or you do not suck dick!"
--Andrew Dice Clay

kiss the pig is great
a nice nasty short shock
damn I love this band
I don't think it's as good as sadness but it'ds so diferent that that comments irrelivant anyway

check out live till you die for some cool covers
'why don't we do it in the road' + 'feel like makin love' are the musical equivalent to the threat of rape....

I've only heard Kiss the Pig once, and it's pretty good. I love the effects Austin uses on his voice. The photos within kick ass, reminding me of Fleurety's (whose debut is wondrous) gun-posing photos.

I'm not sure if it reaches the psychotic realm of In the EYes of God. It's certainly not as schiztophrenic as Sadness Will Prevail. Of course, this is only after one listen.