Today is the Day and Sunn 0))) reviews . . .

J. said:
I've only heard Kiss the Pig once, and it's pretty good. I love the effects Austin uses on his voice. The photos within kick ass, reminding me of Fleurety's (whose debut is wondrous) gun-posing photos.

I'm not sure if it reaches the psychotic realm of In the EYes of God. It's certainly not as schiztophrenic as Sadness Will Prevail. Of course, this is only after one listen.
Hell fuckin ya. Its definitely not as abrasive as In The EYes of God or schizo/surreal as Sadness Will Prevail. It is more of headbanging, grindy, In The Eyes of God album. My only complaint is that it is a tad short. A couple more tracks would have been ace. Good stuff as usuaaal.

The song variation is pretty damn good for an album that basically sets out to grind and thrash like a bad ass. A lot of grind bands totally lack any variation in songs.

I heard Decay2, aka the Attila collaboartion, today...what a mindfuck that is, I can't decide whether it's completely anti-musical or one of the few pieces of music I've heard that could presumably inflict physical pain upon the listener. Probably both.

Mwuhahahaha... a wicked grin inside my skull just 1 minute into White2. I don't think anything will top My Wall but time shall tell.

Damn, for something so purposely minimalistic it creates a lot of images...Bass Aliens brings to mind a spacecraft being helplessly and violently sucked into a wall of dark matter, all the while losing all communication and receiving unearthly and foreboding signals...