today sucks in lower case

because it doesn't suck as much as it could but it is sucking nonetheless.

at 1:30 a.m. my wife woke up with a wicked toothache. thank god for the old supply of Tylenol 3 w/codeine.

and coming on base this a.m. I got a ticket for Failure to Obey a Traffic Control Device (not coming to a complete stop)

that's my 2nd ticket this year; one more and my base driving privileges are suspended.

i'm tired of hurricane isabel.(sp)

they've installed Traffic Control Devices (i.e., speed bumps) throughout my neighborhood. while I'm glad small children are now safer, I am tired of both the children and the bumps.

I don't have a private office with a door and my own personal AC control.

I have to move next week,

+: I get away from the redfaced laughing woman
-: my new boss looks like she's been exhumed from an ancient tomb. not for nothing has she earned the nickname "Imhotep"
-: I lose my other cubemate, Katrina, who has with me formed a mutual defense pact against the inanity of government service
-: I have to move into a cube with Amy, notorious for mood swings and rantings. pretty face, nice chestage, horrible personality.

that is all. just venting.

applause.jpg

this is a good assessment of the level of suck of today.

i was an hour and fifteen minutes late for work because i spent forty-five minutes running around the house looking for my hooded sweatshirt(s). i have three, and i wear one EVERY DAY, and since yesterday they've ALL been missing. not one, not two, but ALL THREE.

i still haven't found them and i have no idea where they are. this is incredible shitty and makes me much more upset than it should. and, i'm cold.

i also hate this new UM thing where you hit return twice and it drops you twenty lines.

Today does suck..

The speed bumps in roads are awful, especially whe nthey're the huge ones that anything other than an SUV bottoms out on at any speed. On area my brohter figured out that the only way to get over them as at 50+ mph.