Today's haul

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
Lacuna Coil shirt
Children of bodom-Follow the reaper shirt

Rapture by Dragonlord (awesome album, had to get it after i heard rapture on the DL website)
Demonic by Testament (also quite awesome, listening to it now)

Shitload of school supplies
Lightbulbs

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
Troy my man, You got mail

Thanks man, I will try it out
I,m on wy Win 98SE sys now
My place is full of broken beer bottles and over turned furniture
haha (not to haha since I have to clean this shit up)
Must be the Ellis English temper hahahaha

Thanks again IJ

I'll tell ya my progress

Troy

Picture of a man about to beat the 1's and 0's
fb2a5d7f.jpg.orig.jpg

Wolftribe said:
Lacuna Coil shirt
Children of bodom-Follow the reaper shirt

Rapture by Dragonlord (awesome album, had to get it after i heard rapture on the DL website)
Demonic by Testament (also quite awesome, listening to it now)

Shitload of school supplies
Lightbulbs

Dragonlord, Keyboards are my ultimate enemy, I really cannot stand them, to me it is just cheese.

TestAmenT Demonic, Ahhh, do you have the Gathering? Demonic is their weakest new Stylie TestAmenT IMO. GOod record, but not mind blowing.

I need to buy some new cd's damn soon, maybe some Today Is The Day or something.

Today Is The Day to not buy that cd AJ
Cage might be something you would dig
Corporation 187 is cool also
The Defaced - Karma In Black is one fuck of a great CD

AjDeath said:
Dragonlord, Keyboards are my ultimate enemy, I really cannot stand them, to me it is just cheese.

TestAmenT Demonic, Ahhh, do you have the Gathering? Demonic is their weakest new Stylie TestAmenT IMO. GOod record, but not mind blowing.

I need to buy some new cd's damn soon, maybe some Today Is The Day or something.

i like bands that use keyboards tastefully, and for atmosphere... which i think DL do....

and yes i have The Gathering, awesome album, my fav song on that album is Eyes of Wrath.

Then me and you have a serious difference in opinion, friend. I do not think their keyboards are very atmospheric or tasteful, but, I really do hate keyboards.

DNR, that is one of the best thrash songs ever written IMO, my band covers it, along with Sep's Desperate Cry, both awesome to play live, yes?