Tokes solos?

muzmaze

pyramontyrsuidvan
Mar 28, 2006
N.H., USA
Please tell me he is still ripping guitar solos on the new stuff? I'm sure he is, and the samples, though long, did not cover the solos (I'm hoping)? His solos on LOTBC were a perfect addition.:headbang:

We love these two tracks though we just have heard the intro, 2 verses and 2 choruses, I'm sure we will be even more excited when we've heard the solos and whatever else may happen in these songs! Wait a second, more excited? Is that actually possible?

I know! Yet to hear the solos and fade-outs of these songs, I think things will keep getting better and better!

Fuck yeah!
I'm anxiously waiting for the album to come out. The only problem is that I'll have to hear it in the toilet, or I'll crap my pants :D

Not only are the Pyramaze guys trying to make my explode with anticipation and excitement, now my fellow forum members are at it too!

Not only are the Pyramaze guys trying to make my explode with anticipation and excitement, now my fellow forum members are at it too!

It's contagious :) we are starting to adapt to the pyramaze "teasing-and-leaving-us-wanting-for-more" method. They do it to us we do it to the rest of the forum members :lol:

Yeah, the samples are really awesome, and I don't think anyone expected that much, but I have to admit that when it comes to that sudden fade out I feel like crying :p
I'm sure that those songs include some amazing solos that the samples don't include, and I can't wait to hear them!

PYRAMAZE rule!!! :headbang:

I neither expected two samples in that length nor did I think that both songs are so unbelievably great. I still can't find the right words to describe this, just amazing :worship:

The samples surely have done what they were supposed to do: they got me even more excited to get my hands on the new album! Hope you guys find a good label soon!!!

didn't you guys know..........

pyramaze are taking the ST Anger aproche to the new album....

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please tell me he is still ripping guitar solos on the new stuff? I'm sure he is, and the samples, though long, did not cover the solos (I'm hoping)? His solos on LOTBC were a perfect addition.:headbang:

oooh i will ;-) :saint:

oooh i will ;-) :saint:

Somehow these three words make me even more excited!

Hope you guys find a good label soon, then you could share the other songs (with all the guitar solos) with us as well... unless you want to put up another sample or the full song of Caramon's Poem or Year of the Phoenix :saint: