Tom in Nightrage

MetalBanger

The Encounter
Apr 1, 2004
Belgium
Nightrage has 1 album called 'Sweet Vengeance' and with Tom's voice in it, it totally kicks ass! I think it's a must have for an Evergrey fan!
It's a Melodic death metal band (Nightrage)
Kickin'

Nightrage was a side project from Tomas Lindbergh (at the gates, ect..). Tom is on a few of the tracks, and its only small parts, he doesnt do any whole songs. Personally i think its a killer album, but Tom isnt happy with it. The first time I hung out with Evergrey I was talkin to Tom about it, and he doesnt even like to acknowledge the fact that he was on the album, lol. Its not that he doesnt like lindberg or anything, its just somethin hes not too fond of, why I dont know.

I found it to be a rather bland album, actually... nothing new to it (other than incorporating a voice like Englund's in melodic death).... it just sounds rather tired. I do like hearing Tom's voice though.

I doubt Tom will do vocal contributions again - especially if he wasn't satisfied the first time around. However, I would like to see Tom contribute some vocals to something like Ayreon or some other kind of Metal collaboration project like that; I imagine it would be incredible!