Tomorrow

i havnt bought anything off of itunes.

but i am a mac user, and i love itunes as a program. and sometime i will download a movie off itunes. I cant see my self buying any mp3s though. just heard the album, fantastic so far

lol, what's wrong with iTunes? I prefer having a cd in hand than buying MP3s, but in this case whatever =) Geez! You guys are too hardcore!

I agree.

I bought the CD from Peaceville well but for $3.96 you really can't go wrong. Now I don't ahve to rip it to my hard drive :loco:

lol, yeah, plus the cd player doesn't work on my computer so I can't put the CD on my iPod... Now I can legally download the music to put it on my iPod.

Ehhh, Itunes...I hate to be apart of this generation...I rather have this on vinyl anyways :) I can wait though, UK mail gets to me faster than some American mail sometimes, haha.

lol, same =) Poor guy, I'm listening to the copy of Purgatory Afterglow that just came in the mail for him. I'm going to try not to over-listen the UTP MP3s so that I can revel in the not-as-good-as-vinyl-but-better-than-mp3 sound of the cd hopefully getting here this week.

lol, what's wrong with iTunes? I prefer having a cd in hand than buying MP3s, but in this case whatever =) Geez! You guys are too hardcore!

Whats wrong with it is that because of iGays its allready up on piratebay, so I can probably forget surprising my pal with the CD now.
And there was no word about it being released through iGays either so its like... ghey!

And there was no word about it being released through iGays either so its like... ghey!

As soon as the minisite launched there was a statement next to the "pre-order now" link, which states "iTunes Comming Soon". As soon as iRead it iKnew that it meant trouble.

Whats wrong with it is that because of iGays its allready up on piratebay, so I can probably forget surprising my pal with the CD now.

It would've been ripped anyways. People were still ripping and pirating cds way before iTunes came along. If it wasn't on iTunes it still would've just been a matter of time before it got pirated. The only problem I have with it is that mp3 quality is shit.

Yes but none has gotten the CDs yet so I doubt it wouldve been ripped and shared today if it wasnt for iTunes.
A day more or less might sound like nitpicking, and it is, but I have been keeping my mouth shut about this to my pal for a year so yeah, fuck iTunes.
:)

It does suck some serious ass not being able to listen to an album on the day it is released.
More record companies should ship the albums a week or more before the actual release date, those who pre-order albums deserve the album a few days early.

I think I will be able to hold out for a few more days till it shows in the mail, but it is so fucking tempting to just download it.

Yes but none has gotten the CDs yet so I doubt it wouldve been ripped and shared today if it wasnt for iTunes.
A day more or less might sound like nitpicking, and it is, but I have been keeping my mouth shut about this to my pal for a year so yeah, fuck iTunes.
:)
You got me there :) And yeah...for some reason I'm not satisfied with myself for buying it online, but I couldn't hold myself back :lol::lol::lol:

yeah i want my fucking cd now!

and i found out that my friend filled out the order form wrong, and my t-shirt and possibly
my cd will be going to another house...

I'm fucking pissed.