Tonight's Music Out Today

Damn, cant someone encode it to mp3 and send to us poor ppl who cant get the single in stores yet ???

Iv'e searched the whole net for the new song (help me disappear) but couldnt find anything :(

Sorry for topping such an 'old' thread, but I just found this at Peaceville's newly (and nicely) designed site:

"Katatonia release a NEW SINGLE on November 26th. 'Tonight's Music' is the lead track with two new songs recorded especially for this release."

I'm quite confused now 'cos I got it yesterday :confused:
But this would explain why some people still can't find TM.

Originally posted by my dying groom
Sorry for topping such an 'old' thread, but I just found this at Peaceville's newly (and nicely) designed site:

"Katatonia release a NEW SINGLE on November 26th. 'Tonight's Music' is the lead track with two new songs recorded especially for this release."

I'm quite confused now 'cos I got it yesterday :confused:
But this would explain why some people still can't find TM.

yeah i think thats when the LFDGD album gets released with TM as a bonus cd. i cant afford to get the album again though, but maybe when the album with TM in for free comes out, they will have more copies of single on its own.

I got LFDGD with Tonight's Music today. My first Katatonia album, I'm going through my first listen now and it sounds quite good, although I'm a bit underwhelmed by it considering the volume of positive press it's got.

Originally posted by Ormir
I got LFDGD with Tonight's Music today. My first Katatonia album, I'm going through my first listen now and it sounds quite good, although I'm a bit underwhelmed by it considering the volume of positive press it's got.

ah yes, the good old first listen (lays back and ponders at how i didnt like it at all on my first few listens) for some odd reason i hardly listened to it at first, i thought to myself, hmn, not as good as Tonight's Decision. so you see i was completely negative about it. and i put it on again and it must have been my 4-5th listen and 1 or 2 songs started to click. and every listen on from that it got better and better. and from one of the let downs of the year on my first listen it becomes my fav album of the year and a masterpiece. just keep listening and tell us when it clicks :D