Tool "!0,000 Days"

Yes, the two wings songs are great, the rest is crap. I haven't listened to that cd in about a year I think. I've listened to everything else Tool TO DEATH. I was hugely dissapointed.

It's the worst Tool album by far. Not saying it's bad, but after listening to it for awhile it doesn't even come close to their other albums.

The stupid oversized packaging is annoying too.

It is ok for Tool standards, but not half as good as Aenima or Lateralus, there are some filler songs and boring stuff in it. Overall it still is a very good album, with some killer songs like Vicarious, Jambi, The Pot and Right in Two.

Undertow is still my favourite. Some nice songs but too much filler (as with Aenima and Lateralus). I'd like to see a bit of evolution to be honest. Aenima and Lateralus were good albums by any standards but it's starting to get boring.

Lateralus doesn't have any filler (imoomiomioim) at all. Aenima has too much of those joke tracks, but the regular songs pwn. Both albums aged quite well and survived the test of time, i still like them a lot.