10,000 DAYS

Fredy_Brown said:

This has got to be one of the worst pieces of fanboy bullshit I've ever read. This cat sounds like he's more interested in elevating how "kEwl" and "deep" he is than actually giving a decent impression of the music. Most of the explanation stops at "strong" and "excellent". Moron.

I'M ON LSD WOOHOO said:
Melodic, slow, hypnotic. Almost balladic. Wall of Sound build-up. Danny does some Bamboo pole-type drumming into big rif***e. Big, big sound. Tool at their weightiest. It’s almost Chinese at the end.

...This guy cannot be older than ten.

the girls are no good. maynard just has to pick up one chick that is worth all those four together. or come to think of it, let's make that two.

derbeder said:
this is not a review. the guy doesn't explain anything about the album really. what the hell are we supposed to make of 'the noodles of satan'?? this is just too pseudo-intellectual for my taste.

he explained a lot about the album.

SeanNZ said:
Yeah, "rosetta stoned" seems like a fairly lame pun to me... never the less excited about the new album

they usually don't have the best track names...Great music though

it'll leak, I know it. I know it cause I had ghost reveries in the summer before it came out. I bought it anyways though, now I have three copies in my house cause my dad and sister bought it too!