10,000 DAYS

The name isn´t true at all, it will be maybe called 10 000 days, but in latin or something.
The tracklist is Blair´s joke, how the hell you can trust thore titles? Come on.
EVERY cover that you can see on TOOLternet is fake, same with tracklist.

biggsy said:
anyone else think that 10,000 days sounds a bit... un-toolish? i dont know, it might grow on me, but its too soon after disturbeds 10,000 fists... still, at least tools title cant be misconstrued like disturbeds:lol:
10,000 fists a day for 10,000 days. :zombie:

well, I heard something of a title Elephteria, which sounds more tool-like but 10 000 days is from their official site so I guess that's just bullshit...

wouldn't it be just like Tool to release all the right info this time, and laugh at all the fanboys who claim it isn't obscure or latin enough to be 'tool'? :lol:

blimey said:
Which is why it's stupid. It's like comparing Damnation to Orchid.
UN-DOABLE

are you trying to tell us you CAN'T compare cds? geez... thats pretty tight. just because theyre different records doesnt mean you cant compare them. how could you tell how much a band has progressed if you CAN'T compare their early records to their later ones? now thats just stupid...:ill:

lol @ the hate for lateralus

Lateralus is a pretty fucking sick album to listen to beginning to end. just like any good Opeth album (read: any Opeth album).

Fredy_Brown said:
Who asked you?

i can see youre a really friendly person who always does his best to contribute to the warm fuzzy feelings we get here at the opeth forum.

stop being a dick. its a forum, anyone can have a say, and what he said wasnt even insulting.

:Wreath: said:
Um, Aenima and Lateralus aren't THAT different man...
Heh. You obviously have more listening to do.

My point is, you can't say Aenima is a stronger album than Lateralus. We've all learned from Opeth that there isn't a best album, only a favorite album.