10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)
The Pot
Lipan Conjuring
Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann)
Rosetta Stoned
Intension
Right In Two
Viginti Tres
Of course everyone who's interested knows that but it should appear in this topic.
I don't know what to expect from this, and I think that's a good thing. But I do know I expect a lot, in Tools case it's very very much. But the material is a mystery, maybe something in the mood of Lateralus? Anyway it's going to be though to top it.
Also the band is going to tour the Europe so I hope to see them live. To people who have been on Tool concerts: how are their shows?
So what do you think about this forthcoming album? High hopes?

Arunas said:
maybe something in the mood of Lateralus?

Different plz :) Lateralus is ace but they need to do something else.

Arunas said:
Anyway it's going to be though to top it.

Not that hard I think.

Arunas said:
Also the band is going to tour the Europe so I hope to see them live.

I'm going.

Arunas said:
To people who have been on Tool concerts: how are their shows?

Nothing too special , special backdrops and visuals but it's music eh..

Arunas said:
So what do you think about this forthcoming album? High hopes?

I'm not too confident nor I have high hopes but I'm definitely interested.

Can't wait for this album. The new Pearl Jam comes out that day as well, and I'm also looking forward to that.
I've really only been into Tool for their last couple albums. The first two are okay but I wouldn't own them If Tool hadn't turned into the band they are now. It would surprise me if the new one tops their last two, but I think it will be better than the vast majority of music I hear this year. Hate that fuckin' title though...

Eminor said:
Can't wait for this album. The new Pearl Jam comes out that day as well, and I'm also looking forward to that.
This day shall be a day to live in infamy or something.

And LOLZ at the tracklist. I'm glad Chromie caught on. :p

I have no fucking clue what to expect, to be perfectly honest. I just kno wthat it will be amazing as usual.

I agree on the tracklisting though. Prob a hoax, as they like to give out false info to the media and be kinda secretive.

I mean, c'mon, fucking JAMBI!

jambi.jpg

I agree the tracklist is probably false, and I hope the title is as well. I'd have no doubts at all had the band not listed the info themselves on their site. They like to feed shit to media outlets, but less commonly do so directly to the fans themselves.

on the band site they say that IS artwork for the album, but the logo won't be on it like that, and amazon had to logo it up in order to show what the band was , or such.

and here's the classy alex grey piece it was adapted from

web_of_being.jpg

and lolz at alex grey's daughter starring in The Shaggy Dog

Concerning how cool Tool is:

When they were recording Lateralus, they gave a listening session to like 6 or 7 magazines in the entire world. Terrorizer was one of them. Rolling Stone, Blender, blah, blah, blah weren't there. I can't remember the others that were there, though. Probably High Times or something.