10,000 DAYS

xmdays_mini_art.jpg

I like it.

I'm only English because I hate America and would rather live here :lol:

The cover art is pretty nice. I'm sure some people are already at work analyzing its cosmic significance

Dont wanna sound like a dick or anything. But I have a feeling that this cover art is fake. That picture is in fact a very famous image which can be found in books and on the internet... all that was done to it here was all the alex grey multi0colour stuff was taken out. I would sincerely doubt that Tool would be using an already famous image for the cover of their album...

but.. what the hell do i know.

Stimuli said:
Dont wanna sound like a dick or anything. But I have a feeling that this cover art is fake. That picture is in fact a very famous image which can be found in books and on the internet... all that was done to it here was all the alex grey multi0colour stuff was taken out. I would sincerely doubt that Tool would be using an already famous image for the cover of their album...

but.. what the hell do i know.
good point

Fredy_Brown said:
xmdays_mini_art.jpg

I like it.

Another Alex grey 'special'. The only thing that bothers me about Tool is how over dramatic their image is. The artwork is very boring to look at. Its very cheesy, baisicly i think Tool would benefit from more abstract, modern art. Or at least something more challenging to look at.

I love the artwork, but I dont really think it will be the cover for 10,000 Days (and I dont think that will be the name of the album either). Tool love to fool their fans, so they will probably do it again this time..